Le Pas Opton
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie
See available hotels
Ibis Styles Saint Gilles Croix de Vie(Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Hotel La Corniche(Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez)
Hotel Frederic(Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Vent d'Eden Park(Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez)
Auberge La Chaumiere(Saint-Jean-de-Monts)
View Hotel
All reviewsnew friendsspring harveston sitemobile homebible studyall agesfamily holidayfixed tentssafe placeteenage sonswhole familyplanned activitiesswimming pool isring hobgreat teachingclean tidya great week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is a lovely site, really child friendly and you can either get involved, chill out, meet new people or get closer to God. We have visited as a family for the last ten years and have stayed in most of the different mobile homes, they are all well equipted and clean. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Looking forward to returning again next year.

3  Thank Stephen T
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This year was the fourth time I've been to this holiday camp. It is very clean and well kept, the facilities are excellent, and the staff are very friendly. The pool is lovely, and my static mobile home was very comfortable with everything provided, I had a great week there. I keep on going back however mainly because the friendship and Christian fellowship is wonderful. Its a holiday with a difference! There are many activities and trips on offer and there is something for everyone.

Room Tip: I would recommend either the mobile homes or the villas, the tents are really for families on a budget, but are a fun experience if you like camping.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Frances M
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had a great family holiday. went with 3 generations of our family and all really enjoyed the peace of mind and the pace! We went on the busiest week at the end of August and found the pool too small; but i can imagine it's great when there is less demand. There were some organised opportunities for exercise(cycle rides, aquarobics, walks, boules etc) and a hire centre if you haven't brought a bike. Our caravan was great, it was the evergreen deluxe as that was all that was available when we booked-shame:) ;) We plan to go next year, hopefully on a quieter week. My husband commented that it was like holidaying with family as people were friendly and we could leave bikes and belongings lying around without fear of things going missing! I did miss the 'French Experience' a little, but that was down to us being lazy and not venturing off site as much as we could. The night market was sweet! great to have transport provided, but again due to the demand we couldn't get the LPO bus times we wanted. My daughter and I need gluten free food and the site takeaway put toppings on our gluten free bases for us (but do bring your own bases!) The gas BBQ provided was excellent. The meetings were just the right pitch and the speaker(Krish Kandiah) was spot on and stimulated good family debates! The bar served very nice local beer(says hubby) and lovely French cider(says me).

1  Thank ssyko
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Good site with static caravans and fixed tents in situ, plus bring your own tent options (although this is rather expensive). Beds in our caravan were small and rather uncomfortable. We had four adults and two children in ours, but it was really designed for two adults and four children. Others we talked to said their beds were ok, so maybe it was just our static. Swimming pool good for kids and a water slide. Fresh croissants and baguettes each morning. Lots of activities that you can join if you want to. The vendee was nice, but I would not rave about its beauty. Disappointed by restaurant options in St Gilles, but maybe we were unlucky and missed them. However, the thing that would make us return are the great, sandy beaches.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My expectations were high after reading the previous reviews on TripAdvisor and I questioned if in reality my expectations would be met. From the moment we arrived we all started to relaxed there was something for us all, activities, peace and quite, culture and fun. The messages were good and there is no expectation to attend them. .

Since returning i have kept thinking what the the bad things were about the holiday and there was none but as a family we have lots of found memories.

As we prepared to leave my children insisted that we return the following year and so we have made a provisional booking.

If like me you have been thinking about going on this holiday for a long time, all i can advise is that you book it, there is something for everyone I am sure you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank David R