“Avoid!”

Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Pressbaum
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Avoid!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Only ate here because, unbelievably, there's a remarkable lack of restaurants to eat at surrounding the incredible Schonbrunn Palace which is a little further out from the main centre of the city.
Could tell immediately things weren't good but we were desperate - inside the place was stiflingly hot and had a horrible smell so we had to sit outside where one of the owners' (we think) dog sat and barked as people walked to their seats. The place wasn't particularly clean looking and the waitress came back ten minutes after I ordered because she forgot what I wanted. My pizza came with olives (I think that's what they were supposed to be) which I don't like and which weren't listed on the menu description. My partner ordered a glass of white wine which was disgusting too.
Overall, I have no idea how a place like this is even in existence. Totally disgusting and made us At least it was fairly inexpensive - the only plus.

• Visited July 2014