“A delicious meal”
Review of Le Coin Fontaine

Le Coin Fontaine
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Friendly service, delicious salad and pizza, generous meal size. A relaxed setting. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Watch village life pass by as you eat in the sunshine by the square. Recommended by Bella from Beau Vallon B&B in neighbouring Sahorre, this is the way to spend some time in this beautiful part of the world. As others have said, language is not a problem, service is friendly and the food is good. They have a range of daily specials, all at one reasonable price so I had veal parmigiana,

Definitely worth stopping by, on a sunny day ... there's 320 in the year.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I almost walked out as we entered this place since two guys were smoking and so the atmosphere was grim. How I wish I had left, as this is one of the worst places I have ever been to. The food was grim. My spaghetti bolognaise was dreadful and the pizza looked and tasted vile. Never again.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had lunch here one day after taking a 5k scenic walk from Sahorre. The restaurant is in the square and has a nice seating area outside so you can enjoy the sunshine. Three of us ordered pizzas and one of us ordered a salad. It's fair to say that the pizzas are massive, especially considering that they were only about 10 euros each. The same could be said for the salad which was huge and was only about 3.50 euros. I had the Bolognese pizza which was fantastic, and my friends had the four cheese and seafood pizzas which looked equally as good.

Ordering was a little interesting with our patchy French, but we managed to get there in the end! I would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant in the heart of the village serves the biggest and best pizzas I have ever had. There is a very good choice of generous toppings. Service is friendly and efficient. If the weather is warm, sitting outside on the front terrace lets you enjoy the atmosphere of the village square whilst eating. The menu offers other choices of pastas and main courses but it is the pastas that are the star turn.