My girlfriend and I wanted a quiet, romantic getaway, and we certainly got it! The four poster bedroom we stayed in was immaculate and stylish, and the service was superb - something that to me is always very important. The grounds of the Chateau itself are beautiful and perfect for a romantic evening walk. To relax, there was the indoor heated pool and sauna, which did wonders for our constitution, and it was located in prime wine country, so we took full advantage of the tours suggested by the friendly staff. Finally, the food available at the Raba is a true delight, not surprising as the chef has a Michelin star! I highly recommend Chateau Raba for anyone who needs a charming romantic escape!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve au Pavillon du Chateau Raba is a privately owned Boutique Hotel located in the heart of the prestigious Pessac- Leognan wine appellation just 5 km from the centre of Bordeaux.The building, a classified historic monument, set in a centuries-old parkland, has been entirely renovated in 2007 to offer calm, comfort and luxury to its privileged guests. The restoration has been accomplished with complete sympathy to the 18th century heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Domaine de Raba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Au Pavillon Du Chateau Raba Hotel Talence
- Domaine De Raba Talence, France - Bordeaux