“One of our best holidays”
Review of Hotel Rita

Hotel Rita
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Langenfeld
Deva
“One of our best holidays”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I've been there with my family for summer holiday and it was what we really looked for. The location of the hotel as well as the facilities were perfect for our purposes, to have some easy hiking as well as to go by the bicycles. Aqua Dome which is very close was a plus but the hotel spa was also welcomed after a hiking day. Regarding the breakfast and the dinner, although both me and my wife are vegetarian, we found many options and the staff was really helpful in order to fulfil our demands. I hope to have a new opportunity to go there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I In April I have stayed with my family 7 nights at Rita, in standard room street view.
Pro:
- Very good location …near Aqua Dome -10 minutes walking;
- Very clean room;
- Helpful staff;
- Easy check-in;
- Extraordinary view to the mountains from the back side of the hotel;
- Breakfast very good with a lot of choices;

Cons: I can’t find an real fault at this hotel.

PS: Be carefully at the reservation, because the room if you want to be in the main building you must specify this issue over the booking process via booking.com!

I will come back 100%!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Musa M
Gedera, Israel
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been using many hotels when skiing and in business. Hotel Rita is the best by far. The service and all the facilities are vey good.
The quality and variety of food is very high. One can enjoy many different cuisines . I would even recommend on a serious diet before getting there since everything looks and tasts
So good. I got wounded one day and Rita ( the manager ) brought me some special treatment for my leg without asking for. Only because she saw me limping.
she gave me very useful tips of what to do in the time that I could not ski. The location of the hotel is very suitable to all skiing in soelden. I am sure that I will be visiting this hotel and Rita again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been to many hotels in Austria for ski vacation. Every year I would pick a different location in Austria. I have to say the Hotel Rita is probably one of the best hotels I have ever been too. Located about 10km from Soelden (about 10-15 mins drive). The service was very good, by the entire staff. The food was great. As a vegetarian it can be pretty challenging to find a good selection of vegetarian dishes in Austria, but in Hotel Rita I had a very good selection.
The spa center is very good as well and high quality. There is also a swimming pool and a wellness center.

Room Tip: If you're a heavy internet user I would recommend not to use the last rooms in the corridor as t...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed for a week from 31 Jan to 7 Feb 13 for cross country skiing and winter walking. This is a very high quality hotel. The room was luxurious and the facilities are excellent - lovely lounge/bar, elegant dining room, lovely pool and spa area. But what made this hotel special was the superb service. The Family and all the staff were clearly committed to make our stay as perfect as possible and nothing was too much trouble. The food was exceptional and beautifully presented. Hotel Rita is one of the best hotels we have stayed in.

Room Tip: We had Room 324, a Junior Montana suite on a corner with south and west facing balconies. A great r...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank doupe1627
Minsk, Belarus
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 6 nights and we totally loved it) The whole stay, the cuisine and the atmosphere was wonderfull! And as an addition the cutiest DOG i've ever met!)))))))We would defenetly come back here again!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My parents, my brother and I go allready year and years to this Hotel in Ötztal. Now I'm married and we still go to Hotel Rita because it's a second home for us. The nature from the Alps around the Hotel is really beautifull. You have a lot of active things that you can do such as nordic walking, maintain biking, hicking,...
You can also relax in the beautiful spa. You check their website for more info.
The food is also very delicious. You have everything that you want for breakfast. It's very hard to choose because you have too much good things to eat. The diner is in the evening is also great. There are several courses that you can choose so you always have something that you like.
Our daughter from 3 years old is also so excited. Even after months after our visit in the Hotel, she remember a fine staying there and she will go back there. She even asks us to go back. And our joungest son from 1 your old liked the food there. Every time we came in the restaurant, he went crazy untill he had samething to eat.

So, this Hotel is certainly a great Hotel to go to. If you go there once, it will not be your last time to go there!

Kind regards from Belgium

• Stayed July 2012
Thank Fam. Dewaele-Vanderhaeghe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langenfeld
AQUA DOME Hotel
Hotel Tauferberg
#2 of 3 in Otztal
Aktiv Panoramahotel Daniel
Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol

Been to Hotel Rita? Share your experiences!