Our family ( 2 adults and a 11vyears old daughter) spent 5 nights at this hotel. I made the reservation via e-mail, and it was easy and correct, We booked a deluxe a room, and got a nice suite in the main building with 2 rooms and stunning view of the garden and the surrounding area.
The hotel is a large property with main and connecting buildings and a pool, it is close to Romano Canavese's small centre but
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sina Villa Matilde is an historic villa, a family residence and a jewel in the Piedmont countryside. It still maintains the charm of a bygone era and offers guests welcoming and unique atmosphere. In a splendid position in the Piedmont countryside – a land of great wines and ancient traditions - the entire villa has been preserved as it was over three hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sina Villa Matilde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Hotel Romano Canavese
- Sina Villa Matilde Italy/Romano Canavese, Province Of Turin