“Mrs”
other travelers have booked this property
Tropical gardens Tropical gardens
Master bathroom
Shower room/toile
Patio
Rooftop terrace
Sea views from the terrace
Swimming pool
Swimming pools
Location/panoramic view of the complex
Casares beach
Casares beach
The town of Casares
Puerto de la Duquesa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nparker24
“Mrs”
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Booked this apartment for a family wedding in a local village.Sergio was so kind and helpful before our stay making sure we had all the information we needed.lovely, comfortable apartment with beautiful panoramic views or mountains and the sea from the rooftop terrace. All amenities and clean bedding we could need.surrounding areas of the apartment were clean and well tended to all boasting a beautiful swimming pool and sunbed area.we had a lovely relaxing time at the apartment and hope to visit again soon.Thank you very much Sergio for quick response to my queries and also the added extra without cost of early check in on arrival and late check out on leaving just to accommodate with our flight times.Brilliant 4 day break.

Management Response
Oct 13, 2016
Thank you Nathalie, it was a pleasure dealing with you. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again very shortly. Best wishes.
Loisandso...
“Avoid”
Reviewed September 24, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have stayed at this complex in various other apartments for the last four years. We love the area, bars and the complex but sadly our usual apartment was not available for our dates so we foolishly booked this one. I was a little worried as there were no reviews but decided to take a gamble, wish I listened to my instinct.
We arrived very late and were greeted by a lady who 'cleans' that apartment. She spoke no English so it made things very difficult. We were eventually shown to the apartment and instantly shocked as there were security cameras inside, we very quickly closed them off. Next we noticed how dirty the apartment was, my daughters feet were black within a few minutes of walking barefoot.. The dust and dirt everywhere must have been accumulating for years, under the sofa bed, the tv cabinet, the table, beds etc were shocking. I made the owner aware of this during our stay but he didn't seem concerned.
There were a whole host of items that were broken, the washing machine soap drawer, the fridge freezer was barely cold, the microwave was filthy. The bedding was old, musty and stained. The pillows were the most uncomfortable and flat pillows that I have ever seen. The duvet covers were very old, bobbled and degrained which made sleeping very uncomfortable. The sofa bed was very old, uncomfortable, noisy and dirty? There were so many items damaged on the terrace too, including the parasol base, the lights, the sofa was ripped, the bbq must be 10 years old and a very cheap model which was wobbly and dangerous. The furniture on the balcony must have been retrieved from a skip or has been handed down, there is no other way to describe it, we never even sat on it. One of the clothes Aires was broken. There were no English channels on the tv, as advertised. The wifi worked when it wanted to which was very difficult when there were no TVs channels and a two year old in toe.
To add insult to injury, the owner has been successful in extorting even more money from us by falsely accusing us of damaging the clothes airer and stealing the tv remote!! The remote would be useless to me and the clothes airer was already damaged, hence there being two at the apartment.
I have never written a bad review in my life but, this cannot be allowed to happen to another innocent family.
Save your money and your hard earned holiday and book a different apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The area
Liked least: The apartment
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Oct 9, 2016
Therese and her family have been a terrible experience. After going the extra mile and satisfying her every wish before her arrival - including a travel cot which I bought and provided for her at no cost, a high chair and even some milk for her child - what I got in return was a broken clothes airer (which I had only bought a few weeks before and which was damaged as a result of her neglect), a missing TV remote control, a damaged wardrobe door which I had to get fixed, and my apartment left in a complete mess, with all kitchenwear, towels and bed linen all over the place. It took the cleaner a whole afternoon just to get the apartment tidy and organised again. After notifying Therese of the damages caused by her and her family, she declined all responsibility so unfortunately I had no choice but to raise a claim with the TripAdvisor team, who quickly resolved in my favour. I believe she was not happy that she could not get away with it this time and decided to retaliate by writing a negative review about me and my property, acusing me of raising a false claim without any proof whatsoever. On the contrary, I do have pictures of the damages, invoices of replaced items, statements from my cleaner and previous guests, and her own contradicting arguments in writing that demonstrate that it was her who caused all damages I claimed for. Again, TripAdvisor seemed to think likewise.
I have been renting out my property for several years to dozens of decent and happy families, and I am proud to have excellent reviews and top scores on the most popular property rental sites, both relating to my apartment and to the service I personally provide to my guests. All that until I had the misfortunte to rent my property to this obnoxious woman and her family. A careless, ungrateful and disrespectul guest with a terrible attitute to be avoided by other home owners in future.

Travelers are raving about these Casares hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing