“What a great day!”

Riding Fun In The Sun
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Casares
More attraction details
Owner description: Come horse riding and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Andalucian countryside.Enjoy scenic views of the beautiful white village of Casares offering stunning panoramic views of the sea towards Gibraltar and the North African coast. Our team of horses will gently ride you through the beautiful Casares/Manilva/Gaucin countryside. Experience riding along the Sabinillas and Duquesa Beaches. We have a range of horses for all levels of rider/non rider and both English and Spanish saddles for your convenience. The rides can be tailored to your needs.Open from dawn until dusk.We only close Christmas DayTransport can be arranged at a small extra cost
Tunbridge Wells
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What a great day!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Mijas Golf and drove the 1 hour and 15 mins drive to the stables. Neither of us had ridden for some time, but this really didn't matter because the horses are really good and so well behaved. We went out in a small group with 2 other riders and had an amazing time riding through the Spanish countryside and chose the 4 hour river ride. We had such a brilliant time that we decided to book again for the Saturday, the lat day of our holiday. We will definitely return here next time we visit. :)

Visited October 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience and lovely time”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

The horse ride was great experience with lovely people and amazing place and landscape. Great thing to do!

Chester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Brilliant River Ride”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I booked a river ride for my birthday, Jo was very good at answering all my questions via email and provided very useful directions. Both of us are not experienced riders at all, from the moment we arrived we were put at ease by Jo and Ian. The horses were all brilliant and we were matched with horses that matched our abilities. I was on Bailey who needed no instruction at all and was fabulous carrying me around for 4 hours on a hot day. My partner was pleased to get to ride the brilliant tank of a horse called Rhino who was a great character (Rhino trying to have a swim in the river only added to the great experience). We had a fantastic time, and can't wait to go again despite the 2 days of aching limbs that followed.

Antwerpen
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lives up to its name!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We made reservations for a 2 hour riding trip the 13th of september.
We had no experience with riding hores whatsoever, but we had a blast of a time!
The horses were beautiful and seemed to be having a wonderful life and their spanish ranch.
My friend was very scared at the beginning, but after 5 minutes he was completely at ease.
I would recommend this activity to anyone, you wont' regret it!

Evi Hubrecht

Chester
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Brilliant !”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Being a family of non riders we chose the 2hour ride and travelled from Calahonda to Casares which was well worth the journey. Jo and Ian looked after us exceptionally well and run a very clean and professional stable. The horses were all clearly well looked after and thankfully for me very placid !......the tour was surprisingly relaxing and gave the opportunity to experience some great views........Squiggy the pig and the host of welcoming dogs were also an added attraction to the stables. We all had a great trip, thankyou Jo and Ian, we'll be back.

Visited August 2013