“Great horse riding experience”

Riding Fun In The Sun
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Casares
More attraction details
Owner description: Come horse riding and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Andalucian countryside.Enjoy scenic views of the beautiful white village of Casares offering stunning panoramic views of the sea towards Gibraltar and the North African coast. Our team of horses will gently ride you through the beautiful Casares/Manilva/Gaucin countryside. Experience riding along the Sabinillas and Duquesa Beaches. We have a range of horses for all levels of rider/non rider and both English and Spanish saddles for your convenience. The rides can be tailored to your needs.Open from dawn until dusk.We only close Christmas DayTransport can be arranged at a small extra cost
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Visit this yard every time I come to Spain on holiday and enjoy it every time. Quite a small yard but has a great team of reliable horses to suit any level of rider. The hacking routes are superb - there are ample opportunities for more experienced riders to have a canter/gallop and have breathtaking views. The owners are very friendly and I always have a great day out when I come here. Fantastic value for money and would highly reccomend.

1  Thank Amelia J
There are newer reviews for Riding Fun In The Sun

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I emailed RFITS on the Friday and they were able to accomodate me for a ride on the monday, even though it was a bank holiday here in Spain! I have ridden before but a long time ago. I felt 100% comfortable with my horse. It was a gorgeous day, and I rode Zoko, a beautiful cheeky male. The route was scenic and not too difficult or steep. Definitely take a camera with you! I would advise anybody driving anything but a 4x4 to park on the main road near the horse-shoe signs and walk down the lane because the track is rocky and your car could get stuck. All in all a great value and enjoyable day out!

1  Thank Catherine S
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My visit could not have been more enjoyable. The personal, friendly and relaxed approach by Ian and Jo was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend a visit to them to anyone who is looking for a great trek through the Andalusian mountains, down the river or on the beach. Will definitely be going back again on my future trips to Spain!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

What a fantastic afternoon! riding out in the Andalucian countryside with Jo.
My wife and I have no experience of riding but were made to feel very comfortable and confident on Bailey and Rhino. We went for a two hour ride and enjoyed every minuite of it.
Great value highly recommended,
Well done guys.

1  Thank DavidFlood
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My friend Pam and I took our two children (aged 7 and 13) on an hour's horseriding in the Spanish countryside on the last day of our holiday to the Cesares area - wonderful! None of us are horse riders but we were looked after very well as we trotted through the Andalucian mountains. OUr horses were stunning and very well looked after - I had the added bonus of a bull fighter's horse, which certainly gave me something to talk about when I came home.

We were made very welcome by Ian and Jo and all their animals and our only regret was that we didn't go earlier in our holiday as we'd definitely have gone back - and possibly for a two or four hour trek.

(We would have parked our car at the top of the road if we'd realised just how bumpy it was.)

Very good value -