“Fantastic restaurant with stunning views and a very warm welcome.”

Sarmiento Brasa Andaluza
Reserve with
Sarmiento Brasa Andaluza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Casares
Reviewed October 30, 2018

This restaurant was fantastic. I had put off going before as I thought it would be difficult to find, very far up the mountain and difficult to park but none of this was true. It is very easy to find (on the main Casares road) and there is easy parking close by. A hidden gem and definitely worth making the visit.

The views at this restaurant were just breathtaking and the terrace and decor throughout is beautiful. The food was all delicious and very well priced for the quality. Their 'chips' are especially good and a bit different. Great food to share and portions are a good size. I will definitely be a returning customer to this place and haven't stopped recommending it to friends. They also do live music on Friday nights.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Explorer60815315472

Reviewed October 26, 2018

My husband and I visited this gorgeous restaurant quite by chance one sleepy Tuesday afternoon around 3pm. A table of young men eating beside suddenly abandoned their lunch and ran out in their cars. The waiter explained that a fire had broken out near the TV mast on the mountain. When they returned having extinguished the fire, we bought them a beer and found out that two of them are the owners Miguel and Juan & that they worked in a part of Ireland I know well before returning to set up this beautiful restaurant which serves absolutely delicious food. I had the octopus with creamed potatoes, hubby the chicken - fab. Such charming hosts who also invited us to share a very fine wine in toasting their friend who had just become a Dad. Wonderful visit and we will return in early December for hubby's birthday. Thank you Miguel and Juan, esperamos verde pronto.

2  Thank highflyer68
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Stunning views over towards Gibraltar and Africa. The staff were very attentive. The food was much of nothing.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Drove to this lovely restaurant on a Sunday to find the grill closes between 16.30 and 19.30. Still had some lovely small
plates prawn pil pil which they did with no chilli for me,Pork with lemon which in menu said pork crackling but is in fact very thinly sliced pork but was very good and meatballs with cheese and herbs. We will be back! Oh and I had a lovely sherry mojito!

2  Thank poshpawsSalisbury
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

One of the previous reviews indicated this place as ‘a hidden gem’ and I cannot agree more with this title. We had an amazing lunch with excellent quality Salmorejo soup and grilled King Prawns. Enjoying this lovely prepared food with a peaceful and stunning view over Casares was one of our favorite moments of our holiday!

2  Thank nelis84