This is one of the best hotel/resorts I ever stayed in.
Had a long weekend with some friends at the Finca Cortesin and we all had a 3 day fantastic treat.
From the welcome at the reception, to the barman, the waiters in the restaurant and the staff in the spa – everybody was very committed and tried to meet all our wishes.
The rooms are great – we had the “small” ones on the second floor overlooking the mountains but they were both very large and quiet. The king size bed was really extra King size, the sofa group was comfortable, the 42´flat tv had all the international channels, lots of wardrobe space and the bathroom was large as well – not mentioned that the rooms had all expected amenities’.
The service was excellent and everybody at the always aimed for the best quality. The hotel was quite empty, but we didn’t fell or experienced any kind of lack in the service level. (one of the restaurants was closed for the season).
This is just a fantastic and great hotel without any downside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Spanish Costa del Sol between Marbella and Sotogrande, overlooking the warm Mediterranean there is a place where nature gently vanishes into the deep blue sea. A private community that offers members a personal sanctuary in an environment not found anywhere else. For those seeking an emotional connection to where they live this is arguably the last great property available by the Mediterranean. This impressive resort is located in one of the most peaceful and upcoming areas of the Mediterranean coast in the municipality of the picturesque village of Casares, just 1.500m from the beach and within easy access, by motorway, to the international airports of Málaga and Gibraltar. Set on a 215-hectare estate, 150 of which is designated green belt area, the development centres around 5 extensive areas: Hotel, Golf, Spa and Sports Club, Beach Club and Residential Area. Hotel Finca Cortesin is designed to enchant every one of the senses. The hotel's fresh but grand design is inspired by traditional Andalusian architecture and gives every area a big, bright and luxuriously spacious feel that is so rare in Europe. Built around two principle courtyards with palatial proportions, the hotel has 67 large, luminous and exquisitely designed suites with lofty 4m high ceilings ranging from 50 to 200m². With 23.000 m2 of manicured gardens, luxurious spa, 3 pools, tennis and paddle courts, impressive 6.000 m2 beach club, exquisite cuisine and an ambiance of tranquility, elegance and refinement, it is a destination that invites you to return. Come discover why Finca Cortesin has been named the 'Best National Resort' in the country by Conde Nast Traveller magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Finca Cortesin Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf Hotel Casares
- Finca Cortesin Hotel, Golf And Spa