Garden Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sibu
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
RH Hotel(Sibu)
Win Hotel(Sibu)
View Hotel
All reviewscomfortable bednoodlescentral marketnight marketcounter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I need to stay at a hotel due to some projects here. Decided to stay at Garden, first impression when coming into the lobby was quite good. When i enter the room, was quite disappointed. Asked for a queen bed but i got twin bed. it's ok i'm not that fussy. then it's getting worst when the aircond switch off in the middle of the night. Plus tv reception is very bad.It's better if u don't provide any tv services and give a lower rates. Parking spaces are very limited, I have to park outside and walk sometimes. Water clogged in the shower and the worst of all when I was surfing internet on my bed, a cockroach walk happily on the wall. C'mon, we're paying for a hotel, not some old creepy place. U have a nice location, why don't make ppl happy, everyone will come there ma. They should have told me renovation works is going on, so I will not stay here. Not a good experience for me.

Room Tip: Think twice before staying. Is it worth the trouble.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank ajieKL
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have made reservation by calling them two weeks before I check in, receptionist wasn't able to answer my simple question by giving explanation of the difference of rooms, lucky someone able to explain to me after that. The room is good, toilet is small, toiletries was provided. The reception of the television is very bad and we really don't enjoy the sleeping due to the air-condition stop automatically in the mid-night, I woke up few time just to switch it on. Lastly, the parking space is limited, about 7 parking space available? Not sure just remember one row of empty space, we forced to park our car at the shop beside the hotel and wake up in the early morning to move our car. This is also one of the reason we can't sleep well, worrying our car, so make sure you back early to have a parking space.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mabeltws
Reviewed July 18, 2011

very strategic location and hv parking space if u hv vehicle. Room quite spacious but still alot hv to improve..

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank xerte
Reviewed April 26, 2011

It was our spontaneous decision to stay here after failed to find a room in a hotel nearby. Its building was quite good and seem promising for a decent room. Entering the lobby was a heaven after experiencing a tiring day before. the lobby was very nice, with a modern furnishing and wall to wall mirror. We checked in (with surprisingly expensive deposit, even though for only one night stay) and went to our room, hoping to sleep in a nice room, at least a comfortable bed. Unfortunately, we are welcomed by small cockroaches on the table, chairs, everywhere! the bathroom is a bad news, cracks and molds. the shower stand is very sad looking. the bed was not nice either! the mattress was so uncomfortable to sleep on. basicly, the room was far different compare to the nice lobby. i will not coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank WanIf
Reviewed August 23, 2009

Exterior, hotel design looks dated but saved by fresh coat of green paint job (similar to tripadvisor's colour) else it will look like an 80s hotel. Roughly 10-15 car parks available.

Reception-glass panels everywhere to give the 'lobby' a spacious look. Appears like a newly renovated boutique hotel, at least at the reception.

When checking in, requested for a non-smoking room, however was informed non-smoking flr on level 5 is under upgrade works.

• Stayed: August 2009