“LOVELY EXPERIENCE”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We enjoyed the few times we visited Modo Mio, Antoinette the hostess was friendly, helpful and kind. The food is excellent and their family pizza awesome. This is an experience not to missed when in Paternoster

1  Thank Wynand S

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Our second night in Paternoster, and difficulty finding a restaurant with tables, but Modio Mio came up trumps. A very welcoming waitress, nothing was too much trouble. I decided to have the Ribs & Prawns, my wife the Hake & Calamari. Both were superb. Probably the best ribs I have had for years, well cooked, you didn't need to pick them up, the meat fell off the bone, and went well with the sauce. The Hake, I was told was the best the other half had had in ages. So a result all round. Definitely a place to put on your list, good food, good service, and reasonably priced.
What more could you ask. Well done.

1  Thank KnightyatNo5
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We have been to Paternoster for just two days and was so happy with the service that we visited Modo Mio 3 times and this will be our first stop when we visit again. We enjoyed the welcoming, warm atmosphere and felt at home. The staff were excellent and the food and wine not far behind as well as a big mug nice hot coffee in the raining weather. Overall - a very good experience. We will be back and recommend Modo Mio to all of our frends

2  Thank Daleen0305
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We have been to this restaurant almost a year ago, and promised ourselves to never again put ourselves through that culinary torture. This time, this restaurant was the inky one that could accommodate a large group of people at short notice. And we were very happy to have returned. The service was extremely friendly, but the kitchen very slow. The fish we had was fresh and perfectly grilled, as was the mussels. Recommends is the chocolate cake for desert. Go there for lunch with friends or family, and take your time to drink and chat, it will be a long afternoon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I don't agree with the previous complaint I read. Myself an my husband go to Paternoster every month and we always go to Modo Mio as we have never had bad food nor service there. I myself love the Caprice and the menu actually state it has balsamic and is caramelised so I'm not sure what the person expected to get? Our pizza's are usually done within 20min's. Human errors possibly occur so if the waitress made a mistake on your order that would explain why it took so long?

I myself agree with all the other comments and will continue to support Modo Mio as they prepare fresh food and you get quantity and quality at an affordable price.

1  Thank Melissa1221