“Love”

Blikkie Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Paternoster
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A friendly family restaurant serving delicious pizzas, burgers and seafood at reasonable prices. View to die for!
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was my third visit to Blikkie Pizzeria, what a charming place! Peaceful, nice view, amazing pizza! Bring your own booze and nowadays you can order drinks from the menu too. Will be back!

There are newer reviews for Blikkie Pizzeria

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is such an delightful place to visit, the friendly service of Blikkies personal always make you feel most welcome, pizzas are great with an absolute awesome sea view...I would recommend it to anyone visiting Paternoster area.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I thought it was the owner, but I see now in an earlier review someone had almost the exact same complaint as mine and refers to him as the 'owners husband'. This man is the rudest person I have come across in a restaurant in a long, long time. he is aggressive, impolite and has no communication skills whatsoever. He had a temper the moment we sat down. He shouldn't be dealing with customers AT ALL. Apart from that, the atmosphere was dull and there was no ambiance, although full outside it was quite and we almost felt like we had to whisper or risk having everyone listening to our conversation.Thank goodness we don't stand for this kind of awful service and left before we could order. It almost came as a blessing because we were able to find 'Modo Mia' just down the road, the owner is warm, friendly and inviting. The wood fired pizzas were great and our awful evening was turned around.

What a pity we weren't able to try Blikkie Pizzeria, after I had heard such good things, but I can say confidently that I will NEVER attempt to eat there next time I'm in Paternoster.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our umpteenth visit... And after a monthlong European holiday (Dec 2012) - these truly are the best pizzas in the world!!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Very average - pizza's only on menu. Initially denied having made a booking for us. This was all confirmed on email however it was attended to promptly. The pizza's are average and there is nothing on the menu other than that! No salad offering at all. A no nonsense attitide