“Takeaway ”

Add it.
Golden Phoenix
Ranked #20 of 31 Restaurants in Woodhall Spa
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

We order a takeaway tonight, the dishes we order were excellent, probably one of the best Chinese takeaways I’ve had.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed June 9, 2018

I ordered at 1845 tonight over the phone and was told my order would be ready at 1940.
I arrived at 1935, and gave my name, I was asked if I had another name as they couldn't find my order... then I wad asked if I was sure I had ordered from them... I was then asked who I spoke to... to be told there was no record of my order. Despite the member of staff who took the order confirming I had ordered. The member of staff who was serving me just seemed completely clueless or was just useless... she then took my order again. This all took about 30 minutes then I heard the lady who originally took my order say it's there waiting for collection.... it had been there all along... when I hog the food home it was cold, the lemon chicken had no lemon sauce and everything was very greasy. Needless to say I will never frequent again, if this is the standard of food and service...

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Alan T
Reviewed May 31, 2018

After the shambolic offering in Tattershall, we ventured a little further afield hoping to find a decent Chinese takeaway. Glad we found this place! Food is really tasty, good portions and at a reasonable price. Will definitely be making this our regular, despite the drive.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018

We order regularly from Golden Phoenix and have never had a bad meal from here. Can be very busy at times ( which can only be good ) so I ring in advance and collect when ready.
Staff are friendly :-)
They have a concise, tasty menu of dishes and would recommend to new customers every time.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Like the previous reviews have said, the food is so tasty, always piping hot, a good menu to choose from & very reasonable.
We also tend to buy the set meal for two, which has ample enough for my husband & I & a little left over, however we have also tried a lot of the individual dishes too & have not been disappointed.
The only item missing from the menu for me - chicken & sweetcorn soup.
So if the boss is reading this, can it be added to your menu please ?
Thank you.