Holly Tree Leisure - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Wonderful little coffee shop and play room

Called in today for the first time to be met with smiling and engaging staff and a lovely cup of... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2018
adisimspon
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Lovely visit

Visited in the half term holidays with my children. Was really impressed. Lovely staff and a nice... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2018
Toni803
Horncastle, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Visited in the half term holidays with my children.
Was really impressed.
Lovely staff and a nice play area for the babies / toddlers.
I had my older children with me due to the holidays but they were so accommodating for them .
I attended on the arts and crafts day and they had a lovely time.
Food is also yummy
Can’t wait to come back.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed December 5, 2017

The close, friendly atmosphere and welcoming staff make this place so special. Children have the option to run free in a safe environment while mum has a delicious cake. after that, there are a range of arts and crafty type activities for adults and children to get involved in together. What a wonderful idea, i just wish it was open on a Sunday!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Sara P
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Taken to meeting weekly for coffee and cake with my friend, her 2 little ones and my 2 year old. The kids love it! So many toys to explore while is Mummy's chill out and catch up.
We go on a Wednesday when they hold and arts and crafts session which is great fun for all.
Reasonably priced, clean, comfortable, lots to do and the lady who runs the place is lovely
Certainly worth a visit for anyone with little ones.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank MrsS86
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a few hours here this morning with a friend with a baby, my daughter enjoyed the painting that was out and a variety of toys, my friend and her baby also enjoyed the selection of baby toys available. Lunch was pleasant. A nice little cafe to catch up with younger children.

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank Kirstylou24
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place, it's like home away from home.
I've been several times with me 1 year old daughter & she loves it. Great selection of toys to play with, not to busy that you have to worry about them getting knocked down by older children.
We've also attended the messy play that went down a treat, she made a lot of mess for everyone lol.
Lovely welcoming staff.
Fantastic place to meet with other mummies for a relaxing couple of hours.

Date of experience: September 2017