“Amazing Food”

Railway Inn, Kirkstead Bridge
Ranked #23 of 31 Restaurants in Woodhall Spa
Description: A family friendly pub, serving traditional British pub food, lighter bites and authentic stone baked pizzas. We have a toddler and coffee bar next door, 4 B&B rooms upstairs, as well as indoor and outdoor seating. There's a range of lager, cider, wines, spirits and real ales. We offer proper bar snacks, and breakfast on weekends.
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here, food was excellent, chefs a wizard!!! Will be back very soon!!! Pork belly is great

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Liam B

Reviewed December 11, 2017

we were visiting a local attraction and ate here as good reviews. Obviously having been recently refurbished it was as good as the reviews. Great meals, not the trendy gastro stuff (so often done badly by poor cooks) but a traditional menu selection with twists and and my wife said great home made puddings! propper apple pie like granny used to make, not the frozen stuff full of cinamon.
The staff could not have been friendlier and more helpful, NOT "just efficient". And nice to see a pub with a dartboard ( she beat me though!)
would return without a second thought, and i'm picky!

1  Thank richard w
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Three meat options, unlimited veg, homemade gravy that you could put in a glass and drink if it wasn't for the fact that your glass is full of some of the best (and best va!ue) wine in town too

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Ella O
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Accommodating staff who are always looking to go the extra mile - in one persons case while we were there, this was quite literally going the extra mile as the owners took a guest down to another hotel for a wedding
Excellent home cooked food too

1  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed December 5, 2017

They say staff make a place, and in this case it is certainly true. From start to finish the staff here couldnt do enough. They showed my eldest son how to build the stunning fire they have here, and my youngest was allowed to select an armful of playthings from the incredible little tea room next door. My son wanted a Nachos Pizza, which he got and I ended up having something cooked completely to order because i am a pain!
I will be telling my friends all about you

1  Thank Sara P