“Wonderful Staff”

Railway Inn, Kirkstead Bridge
Ranked #23 of 32 Restaurants in Woodhall Spa
Description: A family friendly pub, serving traditional British pub food, lighter bites and authentic stone baked pizzas. We have a toddler and coffee bar next door, 4 B&B rooms upstairs, as well as indoor and outdoor seating. There's a range of lager, cider, wines, spirits and real ales. We offer proper bar snacks, and breakfast on weekends.
Reviewed December 5, 2017

They say staff make a place, and in this case it is certainly true. From start to finish the staff here couldnt do enough. They showed my eldest son how to build the stunning fire they have here, and my youngest was allowed to select an armful of playthings from the incredible little tea room next door. My son wanted a Nachos Pizza, which he got and I ended up having something cooked completely to order because i am a pain!
I will be telling my friends all about you

1  Thank Sara P

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Went for a work party, staff we're fab. Food was really really good pub food, nothing over the top fancy, just good pies, good steak - normal pub food

1  Thank Gold S
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Ace atmosphere good staff and the best chips in the world
will be telling everyone to go here

@RailwayInn - i told you i wouldnt forget lol

Reviewed November 15, 2017

We had the pleasure of attending this pub for a works christmas party last week and I have to say, the food and service was first class. We don't live locally, but we will definitely be bringing the family here in the near future.

1  Thank Freddy M
Reviewed November 10, 2017

We almost drove past this tucked away pub, and we were very glad we didn't. Smiling, friendly staff and a great evening meal of risotto and venison. I would have preferred a larger choice of mains, but I understand completely why you would want 8-9 good options over more, average one. Well done to this establishment