La Palazzetta del Vescovo
Campo al Vento Country Farm(Monte Castello di Vibio)(Great Value!)
$122
Oasi Villaggio(Marsciano)
$83
$75
$156
$128
  • Breakfast included
Relais Il Castello(Monte Castello di Vibio)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
All reviewsinfinity poolother guestsattention to detailevery eveningumbrian countrysideour honeymoonmade us feelperfect hostsgreat foodpalazzetta del vescovowine cellarwonderful experiencesecond to nonelook forwardsecond visitheaven on earthsmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We loved La Palazzetta del Vescovo. The hosts, Paulo and Stefano, are very warm and made us so welcome. The setting is beautiful And the food…each meal was an experience and a pleasure..a great pleasure. Paulo is incredible in the kitchen using their own home grown produce and we were delighted with each course each night. Lovely selection of wines too. The rooms are very generous in size and comfort and the pool spills out onto the Umbrian valley below of vines and olive tress . Stefano is a great help and told us where to go each day to discover the treasures of Umbria..and there are many.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

It was perfect last year, this year it just got better. You can save yourself a lot of time and effort searching for somewhere to stay in Umbria (or anywhere in Italy for that point - or even the world!) by just booking here. Steffano and Paula (the owners) are Palazetta Del Vescova. Food is so Italian and all sourced locally and cooked beautifully; the wines are the best I have tasted - just go with Staffano's recomendations; the rooms are beautifully decorated having suberb views which ever way your room faces, and they are spotless; outside the gardens are really well maintained and colourful, there is a wonderful covered terrace overlooking the lawn and infinity pool and the views beyond are quite simply vast. Go here and re energise - just go!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2012

special people in a special location. I,ve been to many types of hotel but at last I,ve found what I have been looking for. Its intimate but friendly. Fairly expensive but you feel you have had full value for money. Stefano has a great sense of humour and is very engaging but retains professionalism. His wine suggestions are never to be ignored as he knows how to propose the right one for his wifes food. The wine list is perfectly balanced with quality local wine and then other regional examples that he considers complements what Umbria cant offer. As good a sommelier as I have ever met. Paola s food is like your friend who is the best dinner party cook so you never refuse their invitation. Not quite fine dining but not far off but I dont want fine dining every night. We like to try local restaurants wherever we go but with the fabulous views atmosphere wine and food I,m afraid it was 4 consecutive nights at Palazzetta for us. I usually come home and question whether I would go back to a place. No question this time

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sgordon007
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Returned three years after my first stay and it was just like going to stay with old friends. Old friends who are the perfect hosts with the most wonderful property. There isn't anything I could find fault with, even if I wanted to. I certainly won't be leaving it another three years, La Palazzetta is simply too special.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Dont need to say much! Our car arrived at this amazing place and only left 4 nights later! Wonderful in all respects.

This was our second stay in three years and it was even better.

I travel a lot both socially and professionally and this gem in Umbria is the most special place for everything!

It hits the right balance and the evening meals on the terrace are simply magnificent.

• Stayed: June 2012