Introduced by tasting the wines of Villa Sparina at home, we planned to have part of our holidays at their resort. It met all expectations we had. As their Gavi di Gavi white wine is very well, the location is even better. The resort is placed on a hill, surrounded by vineyards. The garden invites to relax. Descending the hill, the swimming pool area is protected against the wind, quiet with the exceptation of the sound of grazing sheaps.
Every space is decorated in refined Italian style. The restaurant, situated in the dry sanding, provides excellent dishes.
Barolo can be visited, after an hour driving.
We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior 4 star hotel is developed from the restoration of its original structure of the old farm house dating back to the 17th century. It was once used as home for the farmers that worked in the fields of the estate. L’Ostelliere is located on the Monterotondo hill of Gavi in a predominant position and faces a spectacular amphitheatre of vineyards and woods and it reflects the territory for its simplicity, with the utilization of authentic materials. Everything contributes to make a very unique and unforgettable experience: refined environments, a quiet, peaceful and elegant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albergo L'Ostelliere Villa Sparina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo l`Ostelliere Hotel Gavi
- Albergo l Ostelliere Gavi