Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$73
Hotels.com$73
Priceline$73
Travelocity$73
Tripadvisor$73
Orbitz.com$73
All reviews yogurt clean rooms nice hotel free parking home made stayed one night nice experience nice breakfast cakes matteo products serravalle piazza village terrace homemade shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I say here all the time when working at the outlet . very friendly "" Hotel """ very good breakfast . the rooms are very nice . I keep going back """ lots of restaurants and bars in town . I have my dad with me this time in a wheelchair

Room tip: rooms at the back are good on week end market on the sunday at the front of hotel .
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
hotelalcastello, Proprietario at Hotel Al Castello, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Dear Mr Morgan
it has been a pleasure for me and my staff to have Guests like you! Many times in the year you are here so you know the hotel very well and your review is so important! Thank you a lot for stay here with all your family and hope to see you soon

grazie
Matteo

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute during our trip from La Spezia to Bergamo. The hotel is about 10min from the highway and the outlet mall in the middle of Gavi. You have plenty of parking space in the front of the hotel ( free) and also on the streets nearby ( free as well). Be aware that on Sundays they have a market and it's forbidden to have cars parked on the parking place in front of the hotel. The double room was big enough to fit our 3 suitcases in :). The AC worked fine and we could cool the room down as it was over 35 degrees outside. The bathroom was big as well and had some amenities as shampoo and toothbrush. As we stayed on a Saturday to Sunday it was really loud outside as the many people visited the cafe nearby. So if you are not a hard sleeper this might be a problem ( wasn't for us). What bothered me a bit was that they started to build up the market around 05am on Sunday morning and our window was facing the square so it wasn't so easy to ignore them.

The breakfast was delicious with a lot of homemade products as jam/bread/honey and some cakes

Over all I would recommend this hotel

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Stayed here for 1 night whilst on a motorbike tour of Italy having booked last minute and we were very pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The hotel is set on the main square (plenty of parking except Sunday morning). Comfortable clean rooms, a bit of character and very friendly service with a decent breakfast - what more do you need!?

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Good and friendly service, people do their work with care and affectionately. Good breakfast buffet with local products. Rooms are clean and quiet. I had a green room with no air-conditioning, what I prefer.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

To put it simple and short : amazing stay with Matteo and Marta in Albergo Al Castello. Rooms are very clean, beds are ready for the best sleep ever, breakfast with homemade jam, cookies and yoghurt, location in pittoresque Gavi is very good. Just book this place, you won't regret it!

Date of stay: July 2017