“Excellent food and excellent ambiance with a gorgeous view. Fantastic cost performance.”
Review of La Maison de Celou

La Maison de Celou
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I found other people's reviews and decided to go there for lunch with my husband. It was well over my expectation even after reading those great reviews. They had a lunch course from EUR18.50, but we chose EUR32 course where we could choose one from a few options in each of appetiser, main and dessert. Each dish was enjoyable with perfect combination of taste of different fresh ingredients also with visually pleasing and artistic presentations. Wines were also surprisingly reasonable. Great cost performance.

I made a reservation 4 days before, and we got a table on the terrace with a beautiful view of the town and neighbour farmland. I strongly recommend you to make a reservation in advance as I noticed tables on the terrace were fully booked.

When we visit Provence again, I will definitely come back at La Maison de Celou!

1  Thank sakura7

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Food was attractively presented but for me was style over substance. For instance I had the carpaccio of octopus which looked really nice but was a bit bland to eat.
The restaurant has very nice views but I think parking a car nearby can be tricky if you're not there early.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Even though we had some excellent food this past week, this restaurant was an outstanding finale to our vacation. Food, wine and deserts were all excellent, as was the service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Would never ever have known of, or imagined such a place in this tiny village. It was packed when we stumbled upon it after 1 pm, but we're seated on the terrace. Unforgettable lunch!! If you're a foodie - do not miss this.

1  Thank frenchysusie
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

This was a memorable meal. We ate stunning food here. The place was full and we know why.mthe hare starter and the rare tuna were superb as was the lamb and the pork. Crepes suzerainty were special too. This is five star food!