“What an amazing adventure!”

Mariner Cruises Whale and Seabird Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Come have a whale of a time with Mariner Cruises! Enjoy our friendlines, hospitality and expertise on board the Chad and Sisters Two as you watch whales and birds while sailing on the famous Bay of Fundy waters off of Brier Island. Expect to be amazed while making memories that last a lifetime!
Reviewed September 23, 2012

What a great adventure this was. It wasn't initially my first choice since we were staying at the Brier island Lodge and they also offer whale watching but they were not going that day until 2:30 so they mentioned Mariner Cruises so I called them and they had a 12:30 cruise. I can say now that I am so happy we ended up going with Mariner Cruises. We got to see breaching humpbacks and a close encounter with a rarely seen Orca. The Orca swam alongside the boat and underneath it several times. It was exciting trying to predict where it would come up. Everyone was scrambling to each side of the boat in anticipation....great fun!
Staff were knowledgeable and friendly and served us with cookies and hot beverages for the ride home.
If you are going to Nova Scotia then it is well worth making the two ferry rides to Brier Island to experience amazing whale watching with this great tour.

3  Thank daxxdog
There are newer reviews for Mariner Cruises Whale and Seabird Tours

Reviewed September 22, 2012

what an amazing trip we had today !!!!Saw whales and dolphins and wow what an adventure.We had so much fun and loved the tour.Awesome bunch of people....... very informative and down to earth had a blast thank you so much mariner cruises :)

1  Thank Angela P
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Highly recommend a tour with these guys. I went last year and took my elderly mother. Saw many whales. This year I went back taking my husband and son. We were thrilled to have an up close encounter with a rarely seen orca and a couple humpbacks. Completely breathtaking would be the best word to describe these beautiful creatures. The crew are extremely knowledgable and competent. "whale watching is a priveledge not a right". As they state. They care deeply for these whales and it shows in their tours. I think everyone should do this at least once in their lifetime. Me, I can't wait to go again and wouldn't even consider using another tour company.

2  Thank Sharon K
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a closer connection to nature you won't be disappointed if you select this tour operator. Unforgettable experiences await with this highly experienced and knowledgeable crew. Safely guiding you to see many species of whales in the Bay of Fundy while keeping the safety of the whales as a priority. Responsible, environmentally conscious crew leave you with a day you will never forget! :)

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went out with mariner Cruises fir the first time in August 2010 and this was our first time Whale watching and it was one the most awesome experience we have ever had!! We we lucky to see Right Whales and they were breaching (two of them at the same time)!! The tour was intertaining and educational for us all. The second time we went Whale watching was two years laster August 2012 and again it was a wonderful experience, this time we saw Hump Back Whales and the entertainment was a Mother and Baby Whale. I could stay out there all day and watch the whales. We had beautiful weather for both tours and we stayed at the house Mariner Cruises rent and we toured the Island. Took beutiful pictures of lighthouses and hiked Seal Cove, where we saw many seals. We ate at Lavena's Catch both trips and the food was amazing : ) I would recommend Mariner Cruises to anyone and you will be sure to have a great time!! Can't wait until we go again. Thank you Mariner Cruises for our amazing experience. It is an adventure we will never forget.
The Pettis' and Marshall's from Springhill, Nova Scotia