Land & Golf Hotel Stromberg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Resort Stromberg(Stromberg)
View Hotel
Hotel-Cafe Post(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
Hotel Schoen(Assmannshausen)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Germania(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Rheinhotel Lamm(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
  • Breakfast included
Krone Assmannshausen(Ruedesheim am Rhein)
Hotel Rheinstein(Assmannshausen)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Roemerhof(Bingen am Rhein)
Hotel Muensterer Hof(Muenster-Sarmsheim)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Spending the easter 2013 here with friends. The reception at once showed what it will be:
extremely friendly staff in a natural way, the same experience in the bar, restaurants, golf course - everywhere. The food served as a part of our easter and golf package was really good. The breakfast superior. The spa area is amazing. The golf course is not world class, however it was still a winter and even slightly snowing during one of our golf round. The rooms should be upgraded - though, they were very clean and practical.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2013

First time we stayed here for a golfing break. Our room (305) was on the top floor with a slanted ceiling, and overlooking the drivingrange. Well equiped with good facilities and good beds with very thin pillows. Bathroom very nice and comfortable. Wifi in the room was hopeless and front office couldn't do anything about it. Food was excellent. We had a half board arrangement with one buffet and one menu served evening, both great quality and nice and attentive service. Breakfast is wonderful and plenty. The cinema in the cellar is a nice gimmick, and the Spa is medium size and very well equiped.
Golf course is well kept, however quite a few holes are quite close to each other, due to the lie of the land. We also played Nahetal, great lay out, well designed. Greens suffered from dollar spot damage unfortunately.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is my third week-long stay at Stromberg, the first 6 years ago, and I have no cause for complaint. The meeting facilities are good, the service is excellent and unobtrusive, the bedroom are large, clean and have everything you need, including free wifi, the food is good and best of all there is an excellent gym and spa and even a small cinema on site. The mini bar is pretty basic but on the whole I would rate this as an excellent venue for a business meeting.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I Stayed here in May 2012 for 3 nights whilst on business.
The hotel location, Grounds & Public area's were fantastic however when i opened the door to my room i thought i had gone back in time ! the rooms look like they had been decorated in the 1970's and do need modernising badly.
However it was very clean and everything functioned as you would expect.
During our visit the temperature in the area was high, the room did not have A/C which made it very uncomfortable to sleep on all 3 nights, the pillows were also wafer thin.
There were 2 wifi connections, 1 you had to pay for & 1 for free which was ok.
Breakfast was very good with a large hot and cold selection, we ate in the bar area on the first evening and downstairs on the second night where we had the Buffet, the food was excellent in both and good value for money.
If in the area i would stay here again as its the only hotel in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2012

My employer holds its annual staff meeting each September at Hotel Land and Golf. I visited for the first time last year and enjoyed my stay and am pleased to say it was equally good this year. A high quality of housekeeping makes for a very comfortable and relaxed stay. I slept like a log thanks to a very quiet room and a really comfy bed and was especially impressed by the two large square pillows which were great. Our food was delicious, great choice and variety and every time our meeting broke there was another delicious snack ranging from doughy pretzels, to waffles and cream and even ice lollies. I regret not having had time to take advantage of the hotel's many facilities, including outdoor heated pool. I intend to come back on a leisure trip with my husband and kids.

Room Tip: My room at the front of the hotel was very quiet indeed.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business