“Great Gluten Free Pizza!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of I Trulli

I Trulli
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Great Gluten Free Pizza!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

Trulli is a must if you are looking for excellent gluten free pizza. Call the day before so they can prepare the dough cc free. Caprese salad and creme broulet are also very nice. Great atmosphere! Use a GPS to vector in as the restaurant is tucked away.

3 Thank ChiefoftheBoat

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Hot Fresh Italian!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a great little Italian place that serves their food pipping hot and fresh! I really enjoyed the food. The wine list was the only thing that cost it a 5 star. You basically get to choose from a couple of reds and a couple of whites. I was hoping for a more extensive list from an Italian eatery.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank RideOrDie765
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Excellent, authentic Italian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

This is our favorite local Italian place. The pesto pasta is fresh, made to order and so, so good. The pizzas, bruschetta and salads are all top-notch. Good Chianti wine. Great prices. The staff is lovely, very friendly and speaks English.

1 Thank kmack143
San Antonio, Texas
“Good but not amazing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

We had a nice dinner but the service was a bit slow. This is not unusual for German places. It was good food but not amazing. I would go back but it's not on my best loved places. They were nice to the kids and it's a little be more formal with white linen. There were not many kids when we went for dinner.

• Visited December 2011
North Carolina
“Good food - but terrible service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

Recently went there on a weeknight with a couple other ladies. After being seated, we had to wait over 30 min to order. After finally ordering, we got our food about an hour later. We were pleasantly surprised with the good taste. But the wait was honestly unbearable. I wanted to leave many times. I highly recommend not bringing your younger children as that is way too long for children to wait for food. Of the other families that were there too, it appeared they had the same issue.

• Visited January 2012