“Excellent, authentic Italian food!”
Review of I Trulli

I Trulli
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2012

This is our favorite local Italian place. The pesto pasta is fresh, made to order and so, so good. The pizzas, bruschetta and salads are all top-notch. Good Chianti wine. Great prices. The staff is lovely, very friendly and speaks English.

1  Thank kmack143
There are newer reviews for I Trulli

Reviewed February 6, 2012

We had a nice dinner but the service was a bit slow. This is not unusual for German places. It was good food but not amazing. I would go back but it's not on my best loved places. They were nice to the kids and it's a little be more formal with white linen. There were not many kids when we went for dinner.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Recently went there on a weeknight with a couple other ladies. After being seated, we had to wait over 30 min to order. After finally ordering, we got our food about an hour later. We were pleasantly surprised with the good taste. But the wait was honestly unbearable. I wanted to leave many times. I highly recommend not bringing your younger children as that is way too long for children to wait for food. Of the other families that were there too, it appeared they had the same issue.

2  Thank rahnjojada
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Great food consistently and friendly service. Closed on Mondays

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Surprised by how excellent lunch was. simply Divine! tried to copy the red sauce, but it is loaded with wonderful secrets.