“Best Family Owned Italian!”
Review of La dolce Vita

La dolce Vita
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family-run, Sicilian-Italian food: salads, pizzas, pastas, entres, desserts. Superb!
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“Best Family Owned Italian!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant many times, and I've loved it every time! The whole resaurant is family owned and run. Inside the restaurant you'll feel as though you're inside a little slice of Italy, however the parking lot is gravel and a bit pesky. The food is pure authentic Italian, and all home made down to the pasta itself. I recommend the tiramisu, its divine. The service is a bit slow at times, but thats understandable since there is usually only two wait staff on clock at a time. This is not a restaurant you can go to if you want a quick meal, it is a true sit down restaurant where you're almost expected to take your time and enjoy your meal. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone that is looking for a great atmosphere and spectacular food!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Rosalie L

“Excellent restaurant, average service.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We went on a Wednesday night at 8pm, and there were only four other customers in the restaurant/not crowded at all. However, the parking area is small and I bet parking can be difficult during peak times/days. The only negative I can say about this place is it is difficult to get drink refills for water or second glasses of wines. Once they have served your food, they just don't come back to your table to check on things like they do in the States. You need to expect this and be willing to waive the wait staff down (very American thing to do) or catch the wait staff's eye as they walk by. Great menu choices, and the food taste was fantastic...we ordered scampi and spaghetti bolognaise. The garlic bread before the meal was absolutely excellent…freshly baked and just the right amount of garlic. This was our second time to this restaurant and both the wait staff and also the owner are extremely friendly and will spend time talking with you if you start talking with them. Wait staff was very knowledgeable about menu choices and ingredients. They played American pop songs in the background, which was a bit odd. Last time we were here they played Italian music, so I’m not sure who decides on the music choices each day. I don't see this place being kid-friendly (small facility, loud echo, and tables are close together). We will come back to this restaurant during our next trip to the area, and we will again eat here outside the normal peak meal times.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank C130driver
Bruchmühlbach-Miesau, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
“Nice place and great food”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My family and a few friends just went here last night (2-2-13). My husband ordered the Cordon Bleu, my son and I had a pizza, and one of our friend's had shrimp scampi. What I loved about this place is that everything is fresh and made from scratch. They have fresh seafood from fish to snails! My husband actually had the snails... he said it was good. There about 6-7 tables ranging from 4 seats to 10 seats. It is a small family owned place. The waitress was very nice and made conversation with all of the customers. Oh and by the way, because it is not a huge place you will need to make a reservation.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Jessica B
Hamburg, Germany
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, great atmosphere, wonderful atmosphere!
The staff is super friendly and the food is wonderful. The owner has the wine driven up from Italy - and it's fantastic.

2 Thank Yogijen
Landstuhl, Germany
“Best Italian in Germany”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I moved here recently and this is by far the best Italian food I have ever had. I recently took a trip to Italy, and all the restaruants I ate at there, didn't compare. The family that owns it is wonderful!!!

• Visited November 2012