“Excellent food and lovely place”
Review of Rosenhof

Rosenhof
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Endlich Urlaub! Genuss��chtige Freunde mediterraner und regionaler K��stlichkeiten schw��ren auf die exzellente K��che des Hotel-Restaurants Rosenhof in Ramstein. Die K��che bietet eine tolle Auswahl: Knusprige Pizza, hausgemachte Pasta, fangfrischer Fisch, Men��s und w��chentlich wechselnde Spezialit��ten lassen keine W��nsche offen! Dazu ein aromenreiches Glas Vino, serviert vom freundlichen, professionellen Team. Freunde verzehrfertiger Meeresbewohner f��hlen sich pudelwohl zwischen viel dunklem Holz, Kerzenschein, eleganter Deko und wei��en W��nden. Sommers auch drau��en ein Genuss!
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was my third time dining here and I am already looking froward to returning someday. The restaurant is just lovely, very quaint and clean. The many candles, flowers and linens exude elegance. My son had the stuffed goose with candied chestnuts, it was fantastic. My husband and I savored the Jaeger Schnitzel. The desserts were very good and the cappuccino was excellent.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

we went here for a date night with another couple. the meals were authentic german style meals. the salad bar was very nice! plates were very large and portions were decent. overall price was a little on the pricey side, but still well worth it.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were greeted upon arrival by the most beautiful and sweetest boxer dog we have ever encountered. After saying hello he promptly walked back to the center of the room and waited for the next arrival. Too cute! the ambiance was amazing with candles everywhere. The food was even better! We were a group of 18 so tried nearly the entire menu. Every dish was delicious. The service excellent. Don't miss this restaurant!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I read the raves reviews and to be honest was a little disappointed in my food. I had the rumpsteak and kroketten. The steak was the smallest steak I have had in my my entire life. The flavor was just ok. They give you the option of adding herb butter or onions or a pepper sauce. The kroketten seemed to be just the out of the bag. I have been to other resturants where they are hand formed and much, much better. For the price of the meal I assumed they would be the better ones. My husband on the other hand ordered off the seasonal wild menu. He had the venison steak and a two great side dishes. One was a savory cabbage, tasted like the was some spinach in there and pan fried potatoes. He said his steak was amazing. The salads are ok. The staff is what makes this place amazing. The main waiter that everone talks about lived up to the hype. All in all it's a nice place to go for a quite dinner. Other reviews it said that it is not a jeans and t-shirt place. I agree on the no t-shrt, but my husband was one of the few who were slacks. All the other men were in jeans. So a nice shirt and jeans would be just fine.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had a private room for a farewell dinner with a big round table, leather chairs, candles, centerpiece...the whole nine yards! Our waiter was exceptional and very professional-always on top of our needs. There was a 4-course menu on special for 27 Euro, seasonal specialities, and their regular menu. You can tell everything is fresh and they buy as much local as possible. There is even table side service options! This is a great place for a romantic dinner or a special occasion (i.e.: no jeans and t-shirts!). Prices are a little higher than a normal restaurant, but SO worth it! I found this surprising because the hotel is only a 3-star, but the restaurant is like a 4-star superior. I highly recommend checking this place out!