“Fine hotel and value for money”

Hotel Europa Ramstein
Hotel Europa Ramstein
Holland
“Fine hotel and value for money”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Stayed in this hotel very close to Ramstein Air Base. Nice clean and spacious room with an amazing TV. Had about 350 channels to choose from. The bathroom was big and modern. There is a fridge and a microwave in each room. All the top floor rooms have individual a/c. Good breakfast and free wireless internet. Will be back in this place,

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room in summer. It comes with a/c
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Nice hotel with very friendly staff. Very good breakfast, good position next to Ramstein Air Base and village centre.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank mariusradoi1
Germany
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Upon check in, staff was friendly.I got to my room(a suite), and noticed I only had 1 bath towel. I was sharing the room with my teen age daughter. I went upstairs to ask for a towel-stood at the front desk for several minutes-they were sitting outside eating, but never acknowledged me. I walked over and asked for some towels-they seemed aggitated and send they would bring them in a bit.I said no, I needed them now. We were hot and sweaty from sitting in air terminal all day. Room had a DVD player (it wasn't hooked up to play), the room guide gave directions to watch AFN, no AFN connected. Blow dryer shut off every 10 seconds. When I complained-she said dryer was not for styling- I told her it won't even dry- she finally brought me a larger one. Not happy at all with the service. Should have stayed at Hotel Pfirsch-as we normally do. Cheaper was not better.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank happy_travlingfamily
Huntsville, AL
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I enjoyed my week+ stay at the Hotel Europa. The staff was always friendly and helpful.

Pros: The rooms were a nice size
lots of TV channels (in English and other languages), great full breakfast, several restaurants & a convenience store within walking distance of the hotel. Large parking area.

Cons : Beds were a little soft for my taste.

While no resteraunt

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank aljacket
Georgetown
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Our first visit to Germany to visit our son in the Air Force was made even more special by our stay at the Hotel Europa in Ramstein Village. The accommodations were perfect -- clean, comfortable & spacious. The staff was always available but never intrusive. We were able to use the lobby to visit -- very comfortable. The breakfast provided every a.m. was always fresh & delicious. We felt this was quite a steal at E80/night for 3 adults. The plus of having free hi-speed internet service & our own private full bath was great.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank GeorgetownClaraP
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed June 8, 2010

We stayed here for 2 nites while we toured around the Ramstein area. The room was a good size; we were 2 adults and 2 children. Our son was sick for one of the days and he was excited to have American TV. We really enjoyed the great variety on the breakfast buffett. I also used the free Wi-Fi.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank coulsonshome
Reviewed July 18, 2009

We stayed in the Hotel Europa for 20 days while looking for a house. The staff was helpful and courteous, the room was clean and big for European rooms. We had an interconnecting family room, which was wonderful for a family of 5. The breakfast buffet had a nice variety. Some breads, waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals. My kids STILL miss having breakfast there. They don't have dinner there, but do have some beverages (beer, wine) available in the evenings for purchase. We enjoyed relaxing in the lobby after a long day. The staff was so pleasant and helpful. It really made our transition easier. We will DEFINITELY stay here again on our way out of Germany!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank beevet
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramstein-Miesenbach
Hotel Merkur
#4 of 8 in Ramstein-Miesenbach
Hotel Schattner
Hotel Schattner
#6 of 21 in Kaiserslautern

Been to Hotel Europa Ramstein? Share your experiences!