Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin
$145
$126
$100
  • Restaurant
Royal Marine Hotel(Dun Laoghaire)
$171
$116
$163
$158
Hotels.com
Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$150
$135
$275
$243
InterContinental
  • Pool
$90
2,326 results
All reviewsbusiness suitebeautiful hotelbusiness classcity centreorangerie barmini barradisson blu stwould highly recommend this hotelfull irishfamily roomdublin airporthelensucdweddingirelandtalaveraaircoach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed for just a Saturday night, but had a gorgeous business class room with balcony!
Lovely views over the grounds to the back of the hotel. Staff where very friendly. Nice and close to the city centre if you wish to go into town for dinner or drinks. Bar in the hotel had nice food, afternoon tea looked nice!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
caitriona21, Front of House Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the weekend and also for your kind review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your time here at the Hotel.
We too would love to welcome you back to us soon, please contact myself when booking by emailing caitriona.mcgroary@radissonblu.com or by dialing 2188159 direct line.
We look forward to hearing from you then.
With kind regards and many thanks.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Arrived in the middle of a power cut. We soon found out that half of South Dublin was without power on the Friday evening.
Staff appeared to be well trained during this crisis and we were escorted to our rooms as the lifts were out of order. The power soon came back and we were able to enjoy out fabulous room. Beds were comfy, showers were AMAZING and the room was well equipped and everything worked as it should.. Which seems to be a rare thing in hotels today. Particular thanks to stefan and to mark for fixing our camera charger.

We will be back

Stayed: November 2013
caitriona21, Front of House Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and also for your kind review. We are delighted you enjoyed your time here at the Hotel despite the power cut when you arrived with us.
Thank you also for mentioning our colleagues Stefanut and Mark who are delighted to receive your feedback.
We do hope we will have the chance to welcome you back to us again in the near future.
With many thanks.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Beautiful grounds, great location, close to city center and a good touring base. Nice attentive staff who addressed issues immediately. Comfortable room, clean linens, lovely view. Broken tiles in bathroom. TV reception not wonderful-some channels had no audio, some were still frames. We had 1 dinner in hotel and would not recommend the food-very expensive and low quality.

This hotel attracts alot of groups, so the guests tend to be noisy. Keeping late hours, talking in hallway, slamming doors, ringing phones late at night. Rooms are not well soundproofed -lucky we weren't there when a wedding was going on.

Room Tip: Top floor, end room would probably have a better change of being quieter
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hopethishelpsNewYork

I would like to thank you for staying with us and also for your constructive review. I am very sorry to learn that your encountered difficulties with your television and did not enjoy the food in the restaurant, please accept my sincere apologies. I am delighted to read that our team here at the hotel were able to address your feedback without delay.
I do hope you will return to us one day, please contact myself directly when booking by emailing caitriona.mcgroary@radissonblu.com or by dialing direct line 353 1 21888159 direct line.
I look forward to hearing from your then.
With kind regards

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My sister, myself and 2 friends stayed here last weekend in 2 business class suites (145 & 146) for my friends 60th birthday and once again I was not disappointed! Our 2 friends had never stayed here before and already cannot wait to return! When we arrived there was a power outage in the area so we could not check into our rooms straight away - not a problem, even though this was not the hotel's fault our luggage was taken and we were shown into the bar where we received free drinks and sandwiches to apologise! Such a lovely touch when the hotel was not at fault! As soon as the power was sorted we were escorted to our incredible rooms where my friends were stunned by the opulence and space in each suite!
The breakfast both mornings was extremely tasty with a fantastic choice of hot and cold foods, pastries and juices. We were not rushed at all even though the hotel was very busy and were offered more tea and coffee and made to feel very pampered!
On Saturday evening we went to the bar for cocktails and the staff were only too happy to devise 2 non alcoholic cocktails for myself and my sister as we do not drink and I have to say they were absolutely beautiful!
In my opinion the St. Helens is much more than a 5star hotel! The rooms are complete luxury, the public areas of the hotel are stunning and the staff are second to none!
As usual I cannot wait to return as this is most definitely my favourite hotel anywhere in the world!
Well done to all the staff for continuing to do such an amazing job!!

Room Tip: The business class suites are amazing and remarkably good value although all the rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing to return to us for your special celebration and also for taking the time to write your kind review.
I am delighted you enjoyed your stay despite the power outage in the local area which affected the Hotel on your day of arrival.
I look forward to welcoming you back to us soon.
Again with many thanks and kind regards

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed here for three nights over the Halloween period, our daughter joined us as a treat. Firstly we would like to thank Amanda for sorting out a balcony suite for us and a fountain view room for our daughter and for a very efficient check out at the end of our stay. Breakfast was good and well organised thanks to Sandra the manager on duty, as always room service was great. We also enjoyed afternoon tea in the Orangerie. The power cut while inconvenient did little to dampen our enjoyment however a little more information and realistic timescales from management would have been helpful. We plan to return again soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for staying with us recently and also for your constructive review.
I am very sorry that your check in was delayed due to the power outage in the local area, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
I would also like to thank you for mentioning our colleagues Amanda and Sandra who greatly appreciate the feedback.
I understand you will be returning to us, please contact myself when booking by emailing caitriona.mcgroary@radissonblu.com or by dialing 353 1 218 8159 direct line.
I look forward to hearing from you then and having the chance to welcome you back to us in the near future.
With kind regards and many thanks.