Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin
$100
Hotels.com
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
Royal Marine Hotel(Dun Laoghaire)
$182
$145
$141
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$170
  • Pool
$90
Good 3.5/5
2,325 results
All reviewsbusiness suitebeautiful hotelbusiness classcity centreorangerie barmini barradisson blu stwould highly recommend this hotelfull irishfamily roomdublin airporthelensucdweddingirelandtalaveraaircoach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

All aspects of the hotel are at a high level. The service is top notch, rooms are clean and comfortable. The restaurant is so so, and the bar/ lounge serves reasonable food. Best
Of all are the beautiful grounds. Location - south of the centre by UCD - is not bad. A short bus ride elsewhere or a 20
Min walk to Dunlins handy
Coastal DART

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Estamosaqui
caitriona21, Front of House Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and also for taking the time to give this kind review. I am happy to hear that our team has been able to meet all your expectations during your stay. We look forward to welcome you back in the recent future.
Thanks again

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I got married there in January 2013. Very beautiful hotel, very good service. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get married in Dublin. The food was very good as well and our guests were very happy with everything, included the rooms. Loved it. Unforgettable.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room in the "old building", not the new depandance
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DanielaDaniQ

Dear Daniela,
First I want to thank you for choosing us to cater for you on your Wedding Day and also for your kind review. I am delighted to hear that you, your husband and all your friends and family had an unforgettable day and that you enjoyed your Wedding.
I do hope to welcome you back at our Hotel in the recent future for another event or maybe only for a relaxed evening.
Best of wishes and thank you again

Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you don't have to be in the center of town, this is a wonderful hotel located about 10 minutes by car (15 minutes by local bus) from the center. The hotel is located on the grounds of a former estate and wealthy merchants mansion. The place exudes a quiet elegance. Rooms are a nice size with all the modern amenities. Bathroom is comfortably sized with a huge sink counter. Beds are super comfy with plush pillows and fluffy down comforters. Staff is professional and efficient. When we arrived and settled into our room, rather than rush off to see sights in Dublin, we opted to relax and enjoy a spot of tea and light lunch on the terrace overlooking the courtyard garden, followed by a bit more relaxing and enjoying free Internet in the plush surroundings of the lounge area. Breakfast buffet was included and was an impressive layout with a wide assortment of cold foods, pastries and hot foods. This is the kind of place someone would want to have their fantasy, royal wedding. Lovely experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
caitriona21, Front of House Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you most sincerely for staying with us and also for your kind review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your time here at the Hotel and also the service we offer.
I hope you had a pleasant journey home and that I have the opportunity welcome you back to us in the near future.
Again many thanks.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed over on Dublin for a meeting and stayed at St. Helens. It was a great hotel with very courteous staff and extremely relaxing. Room did disappoint, particularly as it was a business suite and I would have expected more.

• Stayed: April 2013

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us while on business here in Dublin and also for taking the time to give us your constructive feedback. I am delighted that overall you enjoyed your time with us and the service offered by our team.
When returning to stay in Dublin, please contact myself directly by emailing caitriona.mcgroary@radissonblu.com or by dialing 01 2188159 direct line.
Looking forward to hearing from you then.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Pros: This hotel looks magnificent from the outside. The gardens are lovely and the fountain is pretty. We have our 2 year old with us and they have been very kind to him/us. The food and service in the restaurant was great for both breakfast and dinner. Note-worthy items: lamb and steak for dinner and apple dessert. For breakfast they have a lovely apple crisp near the breads. Mmmmm! They do have a kids menu option for dinner. (We have our travel bed with us so I don't know if they provide beds for infants or not.) Cab service can be called by front desk. It took 20 minutes to get here from the airport. The rooms are large and the furniture is comfortable. Front desk help is great.

Cons: While this hotel is technically in Dublin, it isn't near anything, and it takes at least 10-15 min to get anywhere else by cab- $10-20 Euros. The food is quite expensive and since there is nothing close to walk to it may be your only option in a pinch. The air in our room 218 hums loudly and is really noisy when it turns on and off. It woke me up a couple times but just me and not my husband and or baby. My other family in two other rooms didn't have that problem.

Caution: be careful of the hot water. It is scalding!

American travelers: make sure your ATM card is chipped. We've been experiencing difficulties with using our non-chipped card

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank SDlocal1
caitriona21, Front of House Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and your family for staying with us recently.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. I am very sorry to hear that the air conditioning woke you up while resting, please accept my sincere apologies.
There is a number of alternative dining options within walking distance of the Hotel and our Front Desk can always assist with directions & bookings.
I do hope you had a very pleasant journey home and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to us again one day.
Thank you again.