See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

So I previously give this place a great review on past stay. When I wanted to go back with my wife we made reservations to stay here four days.

Unfortunately we were unable to go. Therefore we contacted the hotel 4/5 days in advance about having to cancel our stay. With that being said we spoke to 2/3 people and they still charged us for the original booking. Not staying there even one night.

People and manager we spoke to were rude and unfriendly for reason we were not able to get there.

Therefore beware!! they don’t give a crap and will still charge you for stays you booked even if you give ample notice or stay there or not.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tsmith887
HotelFilanda, Direttore at Hotel Filanda, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Dear Tsmith887,
While we are really happy to hear from you that your first and only stay with us was ‘great’ , we must say that we don’t understand why you complain if we charge you for a cancellation of a NOT REFUNDABLE rate that you booked with us.
Every hotel in the world doesn’t cancel a NOT REFUNDABLE rate without charging the room, it happens because it’s a NOT REFUNDABLE rate.
As you can read from many reviews we are proud of the kindness of our staff, so it sounds quite weird to us.
But, what it’s really incorrect is that Tripadvisor let you review a property just for something that you regard as an offense and not for a bad service or something wrong with our hotel.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on our way through northern Italy. The hotel is a bit dated however rooms are large and clean. Breakfast was plentiful, it included cold meats, cheeses, variety of breads, juices, fruits and salads. We only tried the restaurant for dinner one night and were very disappointed, clearly the menu was too ambiguous for the chef and kitchen staff. A more realistic or traditional menu would’ve been a lot more suitable.
The hotel is within a short walking distance from the inner city and football stadium.
Lovely lovely little italian town.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

The stuff super friendly but the rooms and especially bathrooms needed to be renovated. Some ceramics were already missing. Breakfast generous and tasty. Unfortunately you get only one classic espresso coffee for free.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Filanda on a recent trip to Cittadella. The town was so authentic Italian and beautiful, it was so untouched by commercial advertising and tourists I hope it stays like that.

The hotel was peaceful, the grounds were well kept, and the bar was stocked with locally brewed beer and wine. The rooms are spacious, clean and the bed I slept in was massive which was great!

We had a 5 course meal on our final evening at the hotel and I can easily say that it was the best food I have ever tasted. I would recommend this hotel for both eating and sleeping.

I will definitely return to Cittadella and when I do I will be staying at Hotel Filanda again, loved this trip.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Pastey08
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Comfortable beds and pillows. Large room, bar fridge and shower. Clean and car parking space. Friendly and very helpful staff that also happens to be the owner and his family

Date of stay: April 2017