See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Very comfortable and well proportioned rooms.Front desk service was quick and efficent. Very good restaurant with good menu. Frienly and helpful staff .Breakfast was of an equally high standard.
Overall a very nice experience.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2014

A quite hotel at the edge of Bad Iburg (a few km from Osnabruek). Surrounded by green fields and trees. Country side classic style. About 40 rooms.
Appropriate for small business meetings and small congresses.
Small lobby, not so large rooms but very clean. Regular keys (not electronic ones).
Small but efficient bar-restaurant with excellent food and service. A larger restaurant for breakfast which is rich.
Golfers will enjoy the area.
I was there 27-29 June 2014 and in March 2012 as well to meet some friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I was not supposed to stay in this hotel although I was attending a function there. However, due to a cancellation, I was able to stay there. The room was very spacious and, unlike a previous reviewer, I found the bed very comfortable and, size-wise, was adequate (I am 6' tall).
Mid-day meal was very good although a trifle expensive. Due to my messing up my return travel arrangements, about which more later, I was not able to partake of the breakfast so cannot comment.
As I said above, my return travel arrangements were a mess meaning that I had to leave at 6:45 am. However, the hotel very kindly checked me in for my flights on-line and also printed off my boarding passes at no charge. They also arranged my taxi to Osnabruck. In this and all other matters, the staff were first class.
I would like to stay at this hotel again but for a bit longer so that I could give the hotel a fuller review. I have a feeling that this could possibly go up to excellent but I cannot be sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for about a week. I got a very small "standard room" with even smaller bed. The bed was so small that I was waking up during nights because of that, two other colleges I traveled with had the same experience. My 10 year old son would have a problem to sleep in something like that. In general the service was poor as well.. I asked to change the room because it was small and a bit ratty.. but the owner answer was "NO" without any explanation..The restaurant was average, food has no taste and it was much overpriced. I will never stay there again and I will not recommend it for a business trip again.. it's pity because we represented big international corporation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night only on a business tri to the area. No complaints. Nice room very quiet, fast wifi. the great restaurant was very good friendly helpful staff. All in all it was good experience and I will stay again when back in the area

• Stayed: September 2012