We stayed here for the third time and this year was the best yet. The staff were extremely friendly, the pool and beach were fantastic and the food excellent. We were ( and have been on the two previous occasions ) the only English family in the resort and having a 3 year old daughter, we were concerned about the language barrier, from her point of view. Yet, the two women that ran the 'Tartar' club ( Camilla and Fredericka ) went out of their way to make her feel welcome and in turn that eased any worries that we had, which in led to a really relaxing holiday for all of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SPIAGGE di SAN PIETRO, is situated on South Eastern coast of Sardinia, in a marvellous area with wonderful landscapes, crystalline blue sea and long sandy beaches; beach colour’s change from the white of Cala Pira, Monte Turno and Sant’Elmo to the golden pink of San Pietro, Cala Marina, Cala Sinzias, Villa Rey and Santa Giusta.The hinterlandrich of huge forest of holm oaks, secular Juniper, Oleander, arbutus and scenting Myrtles, offers uncontaminated environmental heritage.Costa Rei (7 km ) and Villasimius (10 km) offer shops and hopping facilities. Castiadas’s coast outreach for aprox 13 kmsouth of Costa Rei, through the wonderful and lonely Santa Giusta’s beach, well-known for the huge turtle shaped rock, called “Scoglio di Peppino”.Proceeding long the coast, is the hillock of Monte Turno protecting “Cala S’Elmo” the rocky and sandy creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Le Spiagge di San Pietro Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Spiagge Sanpietro Hotel Castiadas
- Eurotravel Hotel Cagliari
- Le Spiagge Di San Pietro Resort Castiadas, Sardinia, Italy