So what the outside looks like a multi- storey car park?? You won't lose where about your hotel is. The inside is nice. Isn't it what counts on the inside that matters because that's what people should judge this hotel by.
First day glorious sun shine while we waited for the room to be ready, can't complain there.
The room was spacious for the ten days we where there for nice balcony view into the ocean. Beds granted in my opinion could of been more comfortable but they weren't bad.
the staff were ...... A laugh very kind and got the job done, some happier than others but that's all because of how dedicated they may be to the job. the entertainments people during the day where brilliant Oli and Andrese I believe they where called, they made my holiday in all honesty. So thanks very much if u read this review.
There is more foreign people than English at the hotel which wasn't a problem as I got to learn Russian and become friends with some Russians and Belgium's, it was nice that so many different nationalities could bond together on holiday.
I'll eat anything so the food wasn't a problem for me, chips are a save bet. Only downside was breakfast but that's only because there bacon and sausages are different to back home.
I guess the fact all inclusive was a massive bonus. But that meant that games of pool and air hockey costed a €1 to play which is cheeky to add on to say it's all inclusive but they have to make there money somewhere I guess.
10 days wasn't enough for me as made many new friends and had a laugh. Worth the trip if u want a massive pool (best in Tenerife) and a 20 mins top bus journey (€4 return) into Los Cristianos for the night life as buses run till 12 at night and yeah just great fun. Don't know why people complain it's great value for money.
Would I go again???? ............. Yes, I defiantly would.
P.S. Great day time and evening entertainment to keep you busy I loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Annapurna Hotel Tenerife offers spacious apartment accommodation and is located 50 meters from the fishing village of Las Galletas in Costa del Silencio and within a few miles of the vibrant Playa de las Americas resort (the local bus stop and taxi rank are just 50m from the hotel). Adjacent to the hotel is a small beach (with direct access from the hotel). The apartment units are set amongst beautiful sub-tropical gardens, which offer easy access to the complex's facilities. The nearest town, Las Galletas, is just 50 meters from the aparthotel, and has a good variety of shops, restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and budgets. The apartments are just 20 minutes from the airport, which means you can be off the plane and on the beach in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Annapurna Hotel Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 10 Bel Alborada
- Ten Bel Alborada Hotel Las Galletas
- Ten Bel Alborada Las Galletas
- Annapurna Hotel Tenerife Las Galletas