We were very pleasantly surprised by the Alborada. A very large room on the 4th floor with a great sea view. We were all inclusive but the room was also well equiped for self catering. Recently refurbished with flat screen TV, comfortable furniture and balcony table and chairs. Loads of cupboards and storage space. The maid service was a bit unpredictable but cleaned to a high standard, sheets changed 3 times in 2 weeks and towels about every other day. The main areas of the hotel were very clean as was the huge swimming pool and outside areas. Plenty of sunbeds and a small sandy beach beside the hotel.
Free WIFI in the pool bar and some areas by the pool which we were pleased with as this had not been advertised so was a bonus.
Breakfast and lunch was good but the evening food we found to be a bit repetetive, normally fish or pork in the evening, but a good choice of salads to go with it, all good quality and well presented.
Drinks were mainly self service, just spirits served by bar staff, these were all good even the wine.
Entertainment was usual hotel entertainment, parrot show, reptile show, quiz, bingo, a good laugh if your not expecting high standard entertinment but then if booked into the Alborada you hav'nt paid a fortune.
We ate out several nights lots of small restuarants within walking distance and great value, 2 course and bottle of wine for an average 25 euro for two. The small harbour was lovely to walk around and lots to see. Several shops bars and restaurants in Las Gallettas but if you need more just 20 mins bus ride to Los Christianos and busses run until 11.30 pm.
Overall a great holiday especially for the price. There is a lot of work an improvements going on by the new owner so will just get better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alborada Beach Club offers spacious apartment accommodation and is located 50 meters from the fishing village of Las Galletas in Costa del Silencio and within a few miles of the vibrant Playa de las Americas resort (the local bus stop and taxi rank are just 50m from the hotel). Adjacent to the hotel is a small beach (with direct access from the hotel). The apartment units are set amongst beautiful sub-tropical gardens, which offer easy access to the complex's facilities. The nearest town, Las Galletas, is just 50 meters from the aparthotel, and has a good variety of shops, restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and budgets. The apartments are just 20 minutes from the airport, which means you can be off the plane and on the beach in no time. This complex comprises of 285 fully equipped apartments, offering great views of either the gardens, pool, or the Atlantic Ocean. Staying at the Alborada Beach Club guarantees a fun time for all with plenty of activities on-site as well as the beach just a short walk away. The focal point for fun and activities is centred on the beautiful saltwater swimming pool (with a surface of over 3,800m2) and separate children's splash pool, both set amidst spacious sun terraces with plentiful loungers and parasols. A poolside bar is on hand, serving you with drinks and refreshments from 10am until 11pm. If you're after a more active holiday, then why not join in with the daily program of activities, including water polo, aerobics classes and rifle shooting, kayak, etc, whilst those wanting a taste of adventure can take part in the diving lessons. Children will also love their holiday at the Alborada Beach Club where a playground and an on-site Mini Club provide them with daily activities and games to enjoy. Evening entertainment includes a mini disco for the youngsters, followed by live music, cabaret or other professional shows suitable for all the family. Whilst providing fantastic self-catering accommodation, the hotel also boasts a beautiful buffet-style dining room with panoramic sea views, where guests can delight in a range of international and local dishes , all prepared freshly for breakfast, lunch and dinner (with one themed evening meal per week). There is also free Wi-Fi connectivity free of charge in the bar area for guests to stay up-to-date with the latest news. (Wifi is also available in the apartments at an additional charge). All of the spacious apartments have a lounge area with a sofa bed which sleeps up to 1 adult+ 1child, satellite TV, a full bathroom and a kitchen with a two ring hob, microwave, fridge and basic kitchen utensils and crockery. All inclusive includes Buffet style breakfast from 7am until 10am, buffet style lunch from 1:15pm until 3pm, cold snacks from 4:30pm until 5:30pm and evening meal (including two themed dinners per week) from 7pm until 9:30pm. Unlimited soft and alcoholic drinks from 10am until 11pm from the pool bar (and also during meal times in the restaurant). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alborada Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 10 Bel Alborada
- Ten Bel Alborada Hotel Las Galletas
- Ten Bel Alborada Las Galletas
- Alborada Beach Club Tenerife/Las Galletas