just arrived back from tenerife (22nd nov 2011 ) thought tbf the room was really nice and clean had no problem with maid service our towels were changed regular and was clean open space but tbf spent more time in the room on the evenings as the entertaintment was non exsitant or should i say if u like parrots then thats ok we saw the same parrot show 3 times in just 7 days ? there was also a snake show on and a fashion show was just dia!!!! couldnt belive this is what they belive to be entertainment ?
the food for me and my partner was just awful only 4 choices in the hot food one was chips everday day and night no fresh meats and was cold we ate out nearly everyday as was just terrible and you can get a nice meal on the front for just 20 euros or if u turn right out of the hotel towards costa silenco there is a few nice restuarants we found a great chinese one :) 12 euros set menu and its loads!!!
nothing on in the area of las galletas but if u venture on the bus to los cristionos or las americas there was things to do entertaiment and nice beaches costing just under 4 euros for me and my partner to get there instead a taxi is 20 euro and buses are every 20 mins or so opposite the hotel and takes about 15 -20 mins to see life and nice beaches
recomend siam park the water park was amazing!!! but cheaper to buy the tickets at the gate rather than through an excusions person we would have saved about 6 euros there is also a free bus from los cristionos again about 3 euros for 2 ppl to get there then hop on the free bus up the moutain all i can say is expect about 2 star quality rubbish food and no entertainment better off doing self catering if ur thinking of staying we spent nearly 500 euros all together mainly on food so would have been better of saving about 300 off the all inclusive and gone self catering !! if ur in ur 20s AVOID U WILL BE BORED AS A COUPLE unless u venture out of this dive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alborada Beach Club offers spacious apartment accommodation and is located 50 meters from the fishing village of Las Galletas in Costa del Silencio and within a few miles of the vibrant Playa de las Americas resort (the local bus stop and taxi rank are just 50m from the hotel). Adjacent to the hotel is a small beach (with direct access from the hotel). The apartment units are set amongst beautiful sub-tropical gardens, which offer easy access to the complex's facilities. The nearest town, Las Galletas, is just 50 meters from the aparthotel, and has a good variety of shops, restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and budgets. The apartments are just 20 minutes from the airport, which means you can be off the plane and on the beach in no time. This complex comprises of 285 fully equipped apartments, offering great views of either the gardens, pool, or the Atlantic Ocean. Staying at the Alborada Beach Club guarantees a fun time for all with plenty of activities on-site as well as the beach just a short walk away. The focal point for fun and activities is centred on the beautiful saltwater swimming pool (with a surface of over 3,800m2) and separate children's splash pool, both set amidst spacious sun terraces with plentiful loungers and parasols. A poolside bar is on hand, serving you with drinks and refreshments from 10am until 11pm. If you're after a more active holiday, then why not join in with the daily program of activities, including water polo, aerobics classes and rifle shooting, kayak, etc, whilst those wanting a taste of adventure can take part in the diving lessons. Children will also love their holiday at the Alborada Beach Club where a playground and an on-site Mini Club provide them with daily activities and games to enjoy. Evening entertainment includes a mini disco for the youngsters, followed by live music, cabaret or other professional shows suitable for all the family. Whilst providing fantastic self-catering accommodation, the hotel also boasts a beautiful buffet-style dining room with panoramic sea views, where guests can delight in a range of international and local dishes , all prepared freshly for breakfast, lunch and dinner (with one themed evening meal per week). There is also free Wi-Fi connectivity free of charge in the bar area for guests to stay up-to-date with the latest news. (Wifi is also available in the apartments at an additional charge). All of the spacious apartments have a lounge area with a sofa bed which sleeps up to 1 adult+ 1child, satellite TV, a full bathroom and a kitchen with a two ring hob, microwave, fridge and basic kitchen utensils and crockery. All inclusive includes Buffet style breakfast from 7am until 10am, buffet style lunch from 1:15pm until 3pm, cold snacks from 4:30pm until 5:30pm and evening meal (including two themed dinners per week) from 7pm until 9:30pm. Unlimited soft and alcoholic drinks from 10am until 11pm from the pool bar (and also during meal times in the restaurant). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alborada Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 10 Bel Alborada
- Ten Bel Alborada Hotel Las Galletas
- Ten Bel Alborada Las Galletas
- Alborada Beach Club Tenerife/Las Galletas