When we arrived in Tenerife we were instantly moved from our hotel of choice to the Alborada as the pool was apparently not working. Not entirely believable but we didn't moan as they said it was only round the corner and all travel expenses were paid for.
When we got there we were slightly put off by the outside appearance of the hotel (multi-storey car park/prison) but once we had checked in and got to our apartment we were pleasantly surprised. Room was lovely however somewhat noisy but this didn't bother us. We were even happier once we got down to the poolside and saw the immense pool over-looking the sea and quickly realised that for what we paid, we actually had a really good deal. I really enjoyed the food, there was always something I could enjoy and the all-inclusive bar also went down a treat!
Negatives. Not many but there were a couple, bar staff were EXTREMELY rude and would barely look at you when you wanted a drink let alone speak to you. The sun beds all need replacing as they are so uncomfortable - may sound petty but you spend a lot of time on them! A couple we spoke to had some things taken out of their rooms and didn't get their towels changed but we had excellent maid service and towels changed every other day. The hotel is vast and it depends whereabouts you stay in the hotel as to your level of service!
All in all, we had a fantastic time and for a week of cheap sunshine with no frills I would definitely recommend the Alborada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Annapurna Hotel Tenerife offers spacious apartment accommodation and is located 50 meters from the fishing village of Las Galletas in Costa del Silencio and within a few miles of the vibrant Playa de las Americas resort (the local bus stop and taxi rank are just 50m from the hotel). Adjacent to the hotel is a small beach (with direct access from the hotel). The apartment units are set amongst beautiful sub-tropical gardens, which offer easy access to the complex's facilities. The nearest town, Las Galletas, is just 50 meters from the aparthotel, and has a good variety of shops, restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and budgets. The apartments are just 20 minutes from the airport, which means you can be off the plane and on the beach in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Annapurna Hotel Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ten Bel Alborada Hotel Las Galletas
- 10 Bel Alborada
- Ten Bel Alborada Las Galletas
- Annapurna Hotel Tenerife Las Galletas