“fantastic dive centre”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“fantastic dive centre”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

carlos, gonzala and the team were extremely helpful. despite minor language issues at the start, my Spanish improved. I was fully involved in the obligatory coffee break at the local café. a very relaxed friendly atmosphere every day

took me on some great dives.
one dive was a bit deeper than I would normally go...had an issue which required coming to shallower depths. carlos kept me cool and calm during my issue.
met other people who dive regularly with them.

they were a wonderful dive centre. I would definitely dive with them again

Visited May 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Can't be beaten, don't go anywhere else if you want the best in the business!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

As a family we attended Buceo Tenerife under the warm welcome of Gonzalo, Carlos & Miriam while receiving their combined years of experience as Master Instructors to guide us through not only the Open Water Course but also the Advanced Course. They impart information so easily and instil confidence it's no wonder they are the best in Tenerife. They have the ability to call in extra instructors when needed and here we got to meet Castro & Cris, again more than willing to help and wanting you to achieve your goals. After spending almost 2 weeks diving and learning from these wonderful people today was out last day and while we were sad to be finished it has given us a new shared experience which we can't wait to return and continue with the next course. If you want excellent tuition in a safe environment, fully regulated then you must go to Buceo Tenerife, you won't be disappointed!!!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Dublin3333
Hirschau, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very friendly, very experienced, good equipment => every time again”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I was at a business trip in Santa Cruz in the first week of March. I asked the man at the hotel reception for a diving opportunity to refresh my diving skills. He made several telephone calls and at the end he gave me the address of Buceo Tenerife in Las Galletas. He said this would be one of the best diving center in tenerife.
As I was there, I found everything absolutely easy. The staff was very friendly and after brief formalities I got all the equipment I needed. The equipment was in really good condition. Also Carlos arranged a special trainer just for me. I really enjoyed my diving trips with my trainer Rolando.
Thank you to you all. I will not forget this fantastic diving trips

Visited March 2012
5 Thank Uli B
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The best club in Tenerife”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I have been going to Tenerife for over 5 years now and at least 3 times each year - so in total I have done almost 100 dives with them. This club is fantastic. The staff is friendly, very very customer minded and they are all experts. The know the best dive sites. They might not have the newest equipment but this is really compensated by the service they offer. I highly recommend it!!!!

Visited August 2011