“Possibly the best steak I have ever had”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of las piratas - CLOSED

las piratas
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Kent
“Possibly the best steak I have ever had”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is close to the Marina Del Sur, so handy for sailors. I had their fillet steak with blue cheese sauce. At first I was disappointed that it didn't come with patatas fritas, but the dauphinoise potatoes were superb. I have eaten steak all over the world, this was possibly the best. House wine was very good, and the deserts are home made and excellent. Very friendly owner (Julie, from Wales). Minus points: had to wait a while to get attention, and the bottled spring water, although excellent, was expensive.

2 Thank nigelmercier

“Fresh fish. Fair price”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

The food was excellent. Fresh produce, well cooked. The restaurant has a nice view of the sea. We paid 63 euro for a starter, two main courses, half a jar of wine, a dessert and two cafes

3 Thank AndreuRegue
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Poor service”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have eaten out at several restaurants in Tenerife over the past few years but this was by far the worst experience in terms of the service received. The woman's attitude and care were very poor. We were appalled and upset.

• Visited November 2012
UK
“Not as good as I'd hoped.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Gave this restaurant a visit having read all the reviews. The food was OK but I was expecting something special and I didn't feel it lived up to that. Sorry, but for me it was quantity over quality.

• Visited November 2012
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The best food we had during a 10 day stay in the Area, great Menu, beautifully cooked and friendly service - love it!

Visited November 2012