Took my mother here after buying one of the Itison vouchers for a sparking afternoon tea.
I requested a table with a nice location and we were given a beautiful table by the window overlooking Loch Lomond. The table was a great size for all of our lovely goodies.
Service was great and the Afternoon Tea was a very close second to that of Gleneagles. We thoroughly enjoyed it and there are so many different sweet and savoury snacks.
I will definitely return again in the future for the Afternoon Tea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House on Loch Lomond, blends traditional Scottish influences with sumptuous contemporary decor to offer guests a memorable stay in the finest surroundings. This is your loch side Baronial mansion and so much more, with a Championship golf course, a luxury resort spa with rooftop infinity pool, a range of luxury traditional and contemporary suites with views overlooking Loch Lomond and some of the most supreme dining imaginable, all bundled up and served with the heartiest of Scottish hospitality. Cameron House on Loch Lomond is every part the five star Scottish experiences and located just 25 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cameron House on Loch Lomond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron Hotel House
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Scotland/Alexandria, United Kingdom