We stayed in a 3 bedroom lodge. Everything was brilliant and we couldn't fault anything.
Walking distance to the hotel and the Boathouse. Pool area was always warm and welcoming and perfect after a day's sightseeing. Be prepared to pay for electricity, but it wasn't as bad as anticipated. However, if you were there in winter I think it would be a different story.
The kitchen had everything you could think of - and more. Very comfortable pull down bed in the lounge meant that 4 single ladies could have our own space.
We looked at the Carrick Spa but decided it didn't look worth the extra as the pool at Cameron House looked better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lodges are situated on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond, within the grounds of the world-renowned five-star resort, Cameron House. This truly is Scottish luxury reborn. Resplendent with leisure club, pool, bar/restaurant and grill all waiting just for you. Add to this, a great family restaurant on the loch, a cheeky nine hole golf course and beauty bar. Cameron House lodges offer an exceptional range of one, two, three and four bedroom self-catering lodges that offer the privacy of home with the benefit of having luxury resort facilities. Each luxury lodge has spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, covered balconies and wonderful views of the resort, golf course or Loch Lomond. The award winning Spa at Cameron House and championship Carrick golf course are just 2 miles away and easily accessible via regular, free shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Cameron Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cameron House Luxury Hotel Alexandria
- Cameron Lodges Scotland/Alexandria, United Kingdom