The lodges at Cameron House resort are memorable. High ceilings and plenty of room to spread out both inside and outside on the balcony. Very clean and tidy with good quality fitting and fixtures. A home from home with 3 double beds and three TVs for those Scottish days with a little light rain.
The outside activities were a little expensive for what you could get and the area some were held in were a little faded and needed a little TLC. The value for money at the Boathouse restaurant was poor, reasonable food but unreasonable prices. £210 for 6 including 2 children was excessive. One persons was served very late and an item not requested was charged after assurance it would not be charged. The car park was potholed and those were full of water, not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lodges are situated on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond, within the grounds of the world-renowned five-star resort, Cameron House. This truly is Scottish luxury reborn. Resplendent with leisure club, pool, bar/restaurant and grill all waiting just for you. Add to this, a great family restaurant on the loch, a cheeky nine hole golf course and beauty bar. Cameron House lodges offer an exceptional range of one, two, three and four bedroom self-catering lodges that offer the privacy of home with the benefit of having luxury resort facilities. Each luxury lodge has spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, covered balconies and wonderful views of the resort, golf course or Loch Lomond. The award winning Spa at Cameron House and championship Carrick golf course are just 2 miles away and easily accessible via regular, free shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Cameron Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cameron House Luxury Hotel Alexandria
- Cameron Lodges Scotland/Alexandria, United Kingdom