What a beautiful island! Thanks John and Rachel, Lovie and Fred. The villa had everything we needed.couldn't work the tv but no matter- the radio was enjoyable....seems Elvis type songs are popular! Roosters only woke us once or twice. This is island wide,not exclusive to Makayla.The church singing on fridays at 6am was beautiful to wake to. A bit of Road noise might bother some but we didn't mind. Fresh fruit stall across the road was a bonus- nothing like fresh coconuts. Didnt need the aircon and only used the fan twice. Plenty of ventilation. Thanks John for letting us use the car the first night to pick up groceries. Unfortunately the restaurant i had booked for our first night's dinner weeks in advance with complimentary pick up burnt down the day before we arrived. Rachel visited twice to make sure all was ok. The gardens were beautiful thanks to Fred. Thanks to Lovie for saying goodbye on our last day and for your gift.A beautiful lady with a heart of gold. I will remember you every time i look at the pareu. The beach was beautiful, mostly people free. A few dogs but they were no problem. Would recommend if you're not wanting absolute beach front views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Air NZ Cook Island Tourism Award Winner 2016/2017 Self Catering Villas Award winning Rarotongan accommodation at its best! Excellence on trip Advisor. Beautiful self catering villas with private beach access to stunning Titikaveka lagoon and beach. A perfect tropical holiday destination. Relax on the uncrowded beach with complimentary kayaks and snorkeling equipment or explore the many and varied activities on the island. Makayla Palms has a two bedroom villa and two couples villas (studios) and they have everything you need for your tropical holiday. These fully screened villas feature full kitchens, spacious lounges with flat screen TV, iPod dock, DVD player and Wifi modem. A cupboard contains all linen changes and beach towels, books games and DVDs. Guests enjoy the BBQ on their deck and the open air shower. AIR CON available with a surcharge. Within walking distance is a village shop, a fruit stall, a church, Tuk tuk tours, cafes and restaurants. Three kms away in Muri are many more cafes and restaurants. There is a car and scooters that can be pre booked and parking is available on the property. Buses run regularly and may be hailed at the gate. Exclusive airport transfers are available for booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Makayla Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makayla Palms Hotel Titikaveka
- Makayla Palms Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka