You can believe all the positive reviews. This place is a well-maintained and sparkling accommodation choice. Our one-bedroom villa was very clean, and bright with plenty of storage.The gardens are superbly tended with many beautiful flowers, and herbs and fruit available when in season. John and Rachel are great hosts and willing to share their vast knowledge of the island, and suggestions for excursions and dining options. The beach and lagoon, whilst not fully visible from much of the property is only 40 metres away and the water in the lagoon was crystal clear and the beach was almost always deserted. There is a good selection of DVDs available for those who wish to watch TV. The pleasant surprise was the amount of provided pantry items and bathroom supplies available on a "use and replace " basis. It was a very pleasant stay in a beautiful tropical setting, and it's apparent that the owners work hard to ensure their guests have a good holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Air NZ Cook Island Tourism Award Winner 2016/2017 Self Catering Villas Award winning Rarotongan accommodation at its best! Excellence on trip Advisor. Beautiful self catering villas with private beach access to stunning Titikaveka lagoon and beach. A perfect tropical holiday destination. Relax on the uncrowded beach with complimentary kayaks and snorkeling equipment or explore the many and varied activities on the island. Makayla Palms has a two bedroom villa and two couples villas (studios) and they have everything you need for your tropical holiday. These fully screened villas feature full kitchens, spacious lounges with flat screen TV, iPod dock, DVD player and Wifi modem. A cupboard contains all linen changes and beach towels, books games and DVDs. Guests enjoy the BBQ on their deck and the open air shower. AIR CON available with a surcharge. Within walking distance is a village shop, a fruit stall, a church, Tuk tuk tours, cafes and restaurants. Three kms away in Muri are many more cafes and restaurants. There is a car and scooters that can be pre booked and parking is available on the property. Buses run regularly and may be hailed at the gate. Exclusive airport transfers are available for booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Makayla Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makayla Palms Hotel Titikaveka
- Makayla Palms Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka