My husband and I honeymooned at the Sea Change villas about two months ago. We arrived in the dark, so it was difficult to see how beautiful the scenery is in Rarotonga, but the experience on our first night was wonderful. It began with a complimentary pickup at the airport, compete with champagne and cool cleansing towels. The driver gave us a lot of good info, including where to eat, what to see, and where the best swimming/snorkeling is. When we arrived at the Villas, our driver let us in to our room. Given that it was our honeymoon, we splurged for the beachfront villa with a private pool. Needless to say, walking in to our new abode took our breath away. I've never stayed anywhere more beautiful and well-appointed. The fridge was stocked with bread, eggs, yogurt, cereal, juice, wine, beer, and fresh fruit. The rooms were impeccably clean, and a warm welcome letter from Beverly was a very nice touch. The next morning, we rose and met Beverly for a sit-down and an explanation of the island's offerings. This was fantastic, and we were very happy to have her expertise in picking and planning the activities. I have to say, though, that our favorite activity was probably just wandering around the island on the bikes that Sea Change provides, and paddle boarding over the reefs with the complimentary paddle boards. I can't say enough about the wonderful experience that we had at Sea Change. Everything about our trip was seamless, thanks to our host's efforts and kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're looking for a romantic escape or a family break you'll experience the perfect holiday in a setting that simply is breathtaking. Sea Change Villas is nestled discreetly on the southern side of Rarotonga, on its own secluded white sandy beach and turquoise clear blue lagoon which extends more than a hundred metres to the reef and then slopes steeply to deep water. The resort offers guests the choice of twelve spacious one, two and three bedroom villas. The six beachfront villas all enjoy stunning lagoon and outer reef views whilst the lagoon view and executive lagoon view villas are set amongst lush tropical gardens surrounded by breathtaking lagoon and reef views and majestic mountains. All villas offer a perfect blend of modern comfort and casually elegantly appointed Polynesian architectural accommodation. The villas feature a super bed with en-suited bathrooms. The bathrooms come well equipped with tiled showers large enough for two (double shower rose), Italian basin, toilet, a bidet is also included in the beachfront villas. Our two bedroom villas have en suites to both bedrooms. The lounge area has a complete home theatre system consisting of DVD, full surround sound stereo, flat screen TV and a selection of DVD movies available at no charge from reception. There is a fully self contained kitchen with all the amenities one would expect in this calibre of accommodation including dishwasher, gas hobs and convection/ microwave oven. Floors throughout are Italian porcelain, and all artwork is local and has been hand painted and commissioned exclusively for our villas. Each villa has its own completely private swimming pool. The decks on the lagoon side reach within a metre or so of the high tide mark, while the gardens and vegetation add to the wonderful tropical atmosphere of the executive lagoon view villas. Stand up paddle boards, kayaks, snorkelling gear, bicycles, private orientation for all our guests, private VIP car airport transfers, welcome flower ei's, and a start up breakfasts are all provided on a complimentary basis. Fishing, paddling, sailing, diving, swimming, safari tours, cross island guided tours, off road quad biking and glass bottom boating are just some of the activities that abound in this tropical paradise. No matter how you choose to fill your days and nights one thing is certain, you'll leave feeling rested and above all determined to return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Change Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Change Villas Hotel Titikaveka
- Sea Change Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka