Everything about our stay at Sea Change Villas was superb. As our Honeymoon destination it was by far the perfect choice for privacy, modern design, property features and the best in customer service. From the time we first enquired to when we stepped off the plane on our return home we were treated to exceptional service and unquestionable commitment to us as guests. At Sea Change we were able to do our own thing, cook a few meals in the well equipped kitchen, flick through the extensive DVD collection for a quiet night in and when we wanted to book a night out, tour or any other activity our hosts were always there to make the bookings and suggest the best of activities on the island to make our stay a truly memorable one. The little extras such as vip transfers at 2:30am direct to our villa, arrival hamper & champagne, free scooter higher, in house dinner cooked by a private chef and daily servicing and cleaning of our villa were very much appreciated. After taking a peak at some of the other resorts on the island we were more than pleased that we chose to stay at Sea Change Villas for a more private experience. Oh and take their advice and visit Aitutaki, it will be an experience you will never forget, pricey but well worth it! And think about upgrading to a hire car to avoid those nasty Raro Tattoos (muffler burn) ouch!
Thankyou so much Charlie and Deb for making our Honeymoon experience an absolutely perfect one!
Brad & Nicole, Newcastle Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're looking for a romantic escape or a family break you'll experience the perfect holiday in a setting that simply is breathtaking. Sea Change Villas is nestled discreetly on the southern side of Rarotonga, on its own secluded white sandy beach and turquoise clear blue lagoon which extends more than a hundred metres to the reef and then slopes steeply to deep water. The resort offers guests the choice of twelve spacious one, two and three bedroom villas. The six beachfront villas all enjoy stunning lagoon and outer reef views whilst the lagoon view and executive lagoon view villas are set amongst lush tropical gardens surrounded by breathtaking lagoon and reef views and majestic mountains. All villas offer a perfect blend of modern comfort and casually elegantly appointed Polynesian architectural accommodation. The villas feature a super bed with en-suited bathrooms. The bathrooms come well equipped with tiled showers large enough for two (double shower rose), Italian basin, toilet, a bidet is also included in the beachfront villas. Our two bedroom villas have en suites to both bedrooms. The lounge area has a complete home theatre system consisting of DVD, full surround sound stereo, flat screen TV and a selection of DVD movies available at no charge from reception. There is a fully self contained kitchen with all the amenities one would expect in this calibre of accommodation including dishwasher, gas hobs and convection/ microwave oven. Floors throughout are Italian porcelain, and all artwork is local and has been hand painted and commissioned exclusively for our villas. Each villa has its own completely private swimming pool. The decks on the lagoon side reach within a metre or so of the high tide mark, while the gardens and vegetation add to the wonderful tropical atmosphere of the executive lagoon view villas. Stand up paddle boards, kayaks, snorkelling gear, bicycles, private orientation for all our guests, private VIP car airport transfers, welcome flower ei's, and a start up breakfasts are all provided on a complimentary basis. Fishing, paddling, sailing, diving, swimming, safari tours, cross island guided tours, off road quad biking and glass bottom boating are just some of the activities that abound in this tropical paradise. No matter how you choose to fill your days and nights one thing is certain, you'll leave feeling rested and above all determined to return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Change Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Change Villas Hotel Titikaveka
- Sea Change Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka