We were married in Rarotonga at the Rarotonga Beach Bungalows in April, 2010 and it was perfect - in every way. RBB is better than any 5 star hotel. We had a beach front bungalow and spent many hours sitting on our deck enjoying the water, waves and, of course, the wonderful sunsets. Tom and Lucky and their entire staff were the best. They were accomodating in every possible way. By the time we left, we really felt we were leaving family. Our bungalow was spacious, clean, comfortable and we couldn't have asked for anything more. The breakfast provided each morning was more than enough - the fruit was unlike anything we can get at home and we enjoyed visiting with Tom and Lucky and the other guests over coffee. We were married on the beach right outside the bungalow and it was storybook perfection. What a romantic memory we will always have. Tom and Lucky even provided a surprise bottle of champagne after the ceremony and Tom shared the pictures he so thoughtfully took. The lagoon was beautiful - the coral is NOT dead and we found no trash. Snorkeling was like swimming in an aquarium!! The lifestyle was very relaxed and laid back - not many other tourists. The people was sincerely friendly, helpful and very glad to see you. We would recommend the Flying Boat for the best fish and chips we have every had!!! A rental car is a "must" so you can explore the entire island. The local police need to issue you a Cook Island Driver's License. For the small fee we paid - it is one of our most treasured souvenirs. We are already planning our return trip for next year and would recommend everything about RBB and Rarotonga without reservation. We did not want to come home!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With just five (5) deluxe beach bungalows clustered in a native village atmosphere, these units all offer the laid back and unique feeling of visiting the South Seas of the 1940's. All units front on a wide, white sand beach where the tropical lagoon in front is a national maritime protected area -- and,thus, allows endless snorkeling adventures. All bungalows are separate, free standing, Polynesian designed units. All have coconut thatch roofs, bamboo interior walls, colorful cloth on the ceiling and white sand at each bungalow entry. All are furnished with modern amenities. The property strives to offer the maximum BEACH fun with a 'spirit of the islands'. Nothing here is stuffy, snobby, stainless steel -- just a great secluded location for couples to enjoy the BEACH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Rarotonga Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Hotel Titikaveka
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Cook Islands - Titikaveka