We have just spent six nights at these bungalows and what a wonderful experiance.
These would have to be some of the best accomadation in the Cook Islands.
From the moment we arrived till the day we left we had nothing but treasured moments here.
The Bungalows are very clean and RIGHT on the beach,sensational.They have everything that one needs.My wife and myself could not rate this place any higher, as our stay was wonderful and the staff were more than helpful and lovely to interact with.When one steps out of the bure you look at paradise on earth,wow, just amazing.I cannot reccomend these Bungalows highly enough.
We will be back, i can assure you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With just five (5) deluxe beach bungalows clustered in a native village atmosphere, these units all offer the laid back and unique feeling of visiting the South Seas of the 1940's. All units front on a wide, white sand beach where the tropical lagoon in front is a national maritime protected area -- and,thus, allows endless snorkeling adventures. All bungalows are separate, free standing, Polynesian designed units. All have coconut thatch roofs, bamboo interior walls, colorful cloth on the ceiling and white sand at each bungalow entry. All are furnished with modern amenities. The property strives to offer the maximum BEACH fun with a 'spirit of the islands'. Nothing here is stuffy, snobby, stainless steel -- just a great secluded location for couples to enjoy the BEACH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Rarotonga Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Hotel Titikaveka
- Rarotonga Beach Bungalows Cook Islands - Titikaveka