After being in Rarotonga for over a week, we decided to change our Accommodation, as what we had booked was not up to standard. Last year we stayed in Rarotonga and stayed at Rumours and Reflections which is of the highest standard. Accommodation in the Pacific is hugely overpriced but its what you have to pay. We approached the Little Poly and got to see two rooms, there were 4 of us. They were beautiful and everything has been done really well but the price is highly inflated. Beachfront are quoted at $950.00 per night. From Pacific Island standards, they are a little on the high side, but we did get a good discount and were really happy there. We ended up staying a extra week and did get a good price. They are extreml;y helpful, especially Billie, who is without a doubt a real asset. The food is nice, but really expensive and after a while it would be nice to have a change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka